Zero Chance

Woke up. Started my morning at 5 as usual.

I decided to try and look "good" today. After I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, lotion myself. I chose to wear a dress I hadn't worn for a while; given to me by my mother before she went unhinged. I put on my white Sheath dress, that reached mid-thigh, black open-toed flats ( thank God I had a mani and pedi) black stud earrings, ring with a black diamond.Hair was in a low bun. I don't put much make up just some mascara and nude lip gloss for M.A.C.

I look at the head-to-toe mirror, and boy I love what I saw personally.

It was 6:30, left the house for the bus stop as always. When I got to school, I made my way to the lockers, as I walked head down, I felt so much eyes on me and I didn't like attention...anyways. I made to the locker and waited for Michelle. She arrived a few minutes later.

"Ooooo Tanya, who man you tryna snatch?" Michelle joked.

"Nobody girl"

"Yeahhh, okaayy I definitely believe that." She said sarcastically.

"So you did the homework?"

"Yeah, It was long, and boring"

"And for a grade, Honeybun" I said

"True, well Tanya have you heard?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"The new guy from Florida."

"Nope and I don't-"

"Stop it right there, You didn't even see him yet and you doubting yourself already."She said.

"Honeybun, all boys here are the same, all don't want big girl which means there's  zero percent chance for me and boys at Bluford High." I said, patting her shoulder and left for 5th period.

"But-"

"What I told you about buts?" I turn to her.

"Nobody likes them." She said pouting. I smirked and left.