Monday Night

Tanya Pov

I can't believe I was ready before Quincy. We meeting Michelle and Ace at Runyon's, a really nice I mean really really nice restaurant in Atlanta, which was a few miles from where we lived.

Quincy was walking downstairs looking as, oh my gosh, as fine as....there's nothing to described how vigorous and mettlesome he look in his Calvin Klein Slim Fit Tuxedo. I was just where a black Body Con Dress with a few sliver jewelry and black clutch, nothing serious.

"Oooo look at that, my girlfriend, future wife and future baby mama." He said, coming towards me and holding me by my waist. I placed my arms on his shoulders and we're rocking side to side slowly.

"Oooo look at my boyfriend, future husband and might-be-baby-daddy."

"Might-be-baby-daddy? Are you doubting my ability of child with you?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't say that, okay. Let's not have this conversation now, you're late. Come on." I left to the car and he ran and open the for me.

"Thank You." I said.

8 p.m.

"We're here with Ace Johnson." Quincy said to the hostess.

"Oh yes, Quincy Brown and Tanya Campbell. Right this way." we followed her and got to the table.

"Eeeee!!" Michelle and I shrieked in union, and we pulled each other in a tight hug. While Ace and Quincy were in the own world.

"Look at you, Michelle!"

"Look at you, Tanya!" she said as we sat down, facing each other and holding on to my hand.  

"Tanya, you look vibrant; so enlighten; so stress-less. What happened to calling me everyday?" she asked.

"I try to remind myself and it always slipped my mind,  and where have you been, you're not at school?"

"Girl, I've been around with Ace. Mannn, Ace have been such a sweetheart."

"Aww, look at my girl all in love."

"So, you and Quincy?" she asked, sipping on her sweet tea.

"Ain't nothing."

"Shut up and spill because imaginary Kermit the frog and I are waiting?" she whispered.

"Quincy and I are just.....I can't put it into words Michelle. He's just my prince charming every since we met at Bluford."

"Awww-"

"Oh and he been asking me to have a child with him." I said abruptly cutting her off. She choked on her tea and coughing softly.

"WHAT?!! Why???" she loudly whispered.

"I don't know, it's weird you know. I just not ready that type of responsibility. You feel me?"

"I understand, honey."

"What's good Ace, how you been?" I asked Ace.

"All good, still living not complaining sus."

"Well said, bro."

The waiter came and took our orders. Quincy had chopped steak, Ace had chicken parmesan, Michelle had Maine Lobster Roll and I had a classic Caesar salad.

Quincy Pov

Eating, talking, joking and all the catching up couldn't keep my mind of Tanya. She's such a beauty to behold. Every since that day at Bluford, I was hooked on to her.

Am I rushing too fast on trying to have a baby? 

Does Tanya even want a baby? 

Am I really ready? I thought.

"Quincy!!" Tanya semi-yelled.

"Yeah, yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh sorry, zoned out a bit." I joked.

The night continued pleasantly.