Comfort 2

"So what happened at your house?Why you leave at 8 in the night? I asked.

"Can I trust you?" She asked. Looking straight forward at nothing.

"Of course"

"My mom been abusing me anyway she can" She said.

"How? What you mean?"

Tanya Pov

I was flabbergasted, someone actually cared. 

"My mom abuse me, mentally, emotionally, verbally and physically." I said, my voice shaking.

I lifted up the shirt on me and showed him the bruises, cuts and burns, Diana did.

"Oh my fucking God!! WHY?! He semi-yelled. Reaching out and touched them gently. They were healed but you can still see the markings.

"Ever since her husband ,my dad, died of lung cancer, she changed from Arielle to Ursula." I started crying, with my face in my hands. He came closer to me, hugging me tightly.

"She has so much boyfriends, i'm about to lose count. Life has been so hard for me Quincy." I cried on his chest, as he held me.

"From now on, I'm here from you, okay?" He said while wiping my tearful eyes and face.

"Okay, thank you." I said look at him.

"Don't thank me for what a man is suppose to do." He smiled.

I blushed. It was 11pm. We were still in living room, talking, getting to know each other. Found out, he's Haitian, still a virgin and more. He ordered pizza earlier, we finished it and he ate most of it though.

"So you speak any other languages?" I asked.

"Yeah, Haitian Creole and a little French."

"Let me hear it."

"Ou se yon ti fi bel, pa kite yo di ou diferan."

"What you said?" I asked.

"You are a beautiful girl, don't let them tell you different." He said, staring in my eyes.

I blushed so hard, looking down then right back up at his eyes. That were staring at me intently, like he was reading, or studying me. I stared back, no one blinked once after a moment I broke it then smiled looking down.

1 a.m.

Tanya and Quincy had fell asleep in the living room. After all the talking, Tanya end up giving Quincy her number, Quincy never mentioned his parents and their professions. But Tanya is going to notice.

3 a.m.

Quincy woke up, still sleepy.He walked over to Tanya and stared at her beautiful face, he smiled and said,"You gon' be mine soon".He icked her up bridal style, she put her arms around his shoulders. He tucked her in bed , turn to head out. Before he can reach the door, he heard, "Good night, Quin" He smiled and said, "Good night, Tish" He headed to his room to get a well deserved night sleep.