Us

Tanya Pov

Tanya Pov

It's finally June and we're a couple weeks into the summer. In Atlanta, we don't much beaches but a couple of pools. I'm enjoying the summer break and the time I'm spending with Quincy. He said he has something planned for my birthday which is coming up soon but he won't tell me.

Quincy Pov

Tanya' birthday is almost here, I wanna go all out, and show her how much I care about her. I had already planned everything with Michelle. Tanya don't know what's going on. On the day of Tanya's Glo Day, Michelle I gonna scoop her up and pamper her for the whole day while I prepare everything that is out of place, then the night continues. I can't wait to show her what I got in store.

Currently, I'm running a few 'errands' with my father. Well, today we had  a little 'rat' called Shelia who counted and handled the families profits, now she stole $5,000. Without sugar-coating, we kidnapped her; took her to the outskirts of Atlanta, my father and I buried her alive because we don't need 'rats' right now. So, I'm heading home to be with my ray of sunshine. I pulled in the parking lot, and went up. I was unlocking while I was, Tanya opened the door..smiling then jumped on me, giving me the most passionate kiss as if she haven't seen me in like forever. I held her legs that were around my waist kissing back.

I walked up stairs with her in hands, I pulled away and laid her on the bed. I started taking off her shorts but she hesitated and stood up fixing her shorts. She pushed me on the bed, got on her knees and undo my jeans. She took all of me in her mouth, I grabbed her hair guided her head. As she sped up, I tightened then release; she swallowed all my kids like the boss she is. She stood up, fixing my pants. Then I said.

"Why don't you let me return the favor?"

"Nahh, I had enough and I'm on but It's gon' stop Saturday." she said.

"Promise?"

She started laughing."Yeah, I promise." she said then I went and took a hot shower, put on a b-ball shorts then got in bed, pulling her to me, she snuggled in more.

"What do you think of us?" she asked.

"We are the type of couple that is one of a kind..we're rare."

"I agree" she said.

"Well, goodnight babe." I kissed her temple.

"Goodnight" and we let sleep takeover.