Sixteen

Lauren walked downstairs to look for Camila, holding her stomach. Today was that time of the month and luckily Camila had already bought her her things.

"Camz?" Lauren called. The tall brunette was laying on the couch, sleeping. She had fallen asleep while watching a soccer game.

Lauren walked up to her and shook her body.

"Camzi, wake up."

Camila eyes fluttered open, and she rubbed them. She looked at her girlfriend.

"Kitten, are you alright?" The brown eyed girl asked. Lauren straddled her body and laid her head on her chest.

"My tummy aches." She said in her baby voice that made Camila's stomach do all kinds of things.

"Oh?" Camila said, not catching on. Lauren looked up to look at her.

"It's that time of the month, babe."

Camila furrowed her eyebrows and bit her bottom lip. After a few seconds, she finally caught on.

"Oh!" She wrapped her arms around Lauren's body and kissed her cheek.

"Aww, kitten. Can I do something to make you feel better?" She asked. Lauren nodded her head.

"Can you go get me ice cream?"

"Of course, kitten. You can stay here." Camila pecked her girlfriend's lips and tapped her thigh so she could get off of her. Lauren slid off of her and laid on the couch.

"Vanilla, right?" The older Latina asked her girlfriend. Lauren nodded and put up her thumb. Camila chuckled and grabbed her keys. She gave Lauren one last kiss and left.

She drove to the closest Ice Cream shop. She pulled up at the store and got out of her car. There wasn't a big line inside, so it was great.

She got in line and waited for her turn. She picked out two ice creams and pulled out her wallet. As soon as she pulled it out, her phone fell out too. The girl behind her picked it up and when she was handing it back, her screen flashed on. It was a picture of Lauren sleeping with Bear and the rest of the dogs.

"Lauren?" The brown haired girl asked. Camila turned around and cocked an eyebrow. She looked down at her hands where the girl had her phone.

Camila snatched it away quickly and walked out of the shop. The girl followed quickly behind and pulled on her shoulder.

"I have to go." Camila gritted through her teeth. Now that Camila saw the short girl closer, she looked a lot like her girlfriend back at home.

"No, that's my sister. Is she with you? She's been missing for months." The girl looked behind Camila, searching for her sister.

Camila looked around and quickly grabbed the girl's arm and dragged her in the car. She shoved her in the seat and locked the doors.

"Let me out!" The girl yelled. She pulled out her phone.

"I can call the cops!" She said. Camila smirked and smacked it out of her hands and caught it quickly.

"Oh really?"

The girl's eyes widened, and she tried to punch Camila. Of course, the brown eyed Latina caught her fist.

"You know, you're one of those stupid girls from the scary movies?" Camila laughed. She let go of her arm and started the car.

"Where's my sister?" The panicked girl asked. Camila rolled her eyes.

"At my house, duh."

"I-Is she alright? What did you do to her?"