Twenty Eight

👀

Lauren woke up to the lovely sounds of crickets. She looked around, confused of her surroundings. Oh, right they were outside.

It was dark out, and she wondered what time it was. She looked down at Camila. Her girlfriend was knocked out. Lauren pulled back Camila's beautiful bangs from her forehead and kissed the skin there.

She traced over Camila's bottom lip and over the metal ring. She played with her lip ring before moving down to her tattoos.

"Good morning, cutie." Camila's husky voice said. Lauren jumped slightly and looked over at her and was met with those big chocolate orbs that she has grown to love so much.

"It's not morning, babe. It's late." Lauren giggled. Camila looked around and shrugged.

"How are you feeling?" Lauren asked.

"I love you." Camila whispered. She buried her face in Lauren's neck and inhaled her scent.

Lauren's body shivered when she felt Camila place small kisses on her neck. Then, Camila started sucking. Lauren's heart race sped up and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Camila's lips on her neck.

Camila moved up to kiss her jawline and up under Lauren's ear. Lauren's lips parted and Camila took them into her mouth.

She felt Lauren positioning herself where she was now straddling Camila.

Camila moved her hands to caress Lauren's curves. She moved down to her luscious ass and squeezed the delicious flesh. Lauren moaned into Camila's mouth. The brunette's dick twitched at the lovely sound.

Lauren broke away from the kiss and breathed hard. She licked down to Camila's neck and sucked on the smooth skin. She bit hard on it and Camila breathed in sharply. Lauren smirked and soothed the area with her tongue.

Lauren squeezes one of Camila's boobs and the brown eyed girl moans.

"You're so beautiful." Lauren whispers as she goes lower. She pulls on the hem of Camila's shirt and Camila takes her shirt off. Lauren whimpers at the sight of her girlfriend's abs and chest.

She moves down to suck on the hard blocks on Camila's stomach, still squeezing her boobs. Lauren could feel Camila underneath her. She groped the hard length through her pants and let out a shaky breath.

"Kitten." Camila breathed out shakily. Lauren smirks and kisses Camila's shaft, making it jump. Lauren licks up and down through Camila's pants.

"Fuck." Camila groans and looks down at her girlfriend. Lauren unbuttons Camila's pants clumsily and looks up at her.

"Are you sure?" Camila pants. Lauren doesnt answer. She just kisses her there and helps Camila take off her pants.

The green eyed girl's mouth waters when she sees the huge bulge. She starts to stroke Camila through her underwear with her shaky hands.

She doesn't know why's she's nervous. Maybe because she's still new to this.

She looks up and sees Camila's head pulled back and her lips parted with her eyes closed. This makes Lauren confident.

"Mmm, you're so big." Lauren moans. Camila bites her lip at her girlfriend's dirty mouth.

Lauren licks Camila through her underwear and gives a naughty smile.

"Kitten, stop teasing." Camila almost growls. Lauren smirks and slowly pulls down her underwear.

Camila's dick came springing up to life and Lauren could feel her own arousal building up.