Nineteen

Lauren was straddling Camila while her brown eyed girlfriend slept. Lauren woke up earlier than usual and got bored. She was now sitting on top of her girlfriend in the morning with her makeup bag beside her.

She had decided to put makeup on her girlfriend while she was asleep. When she got to the eyebrows, she leaned over to trace her girlfriend's dark, beautiful eyebrows.

After awhile, she was done. Lauren smirked at her proud work. She leaned down and kissed Camila's plumped lips.

"Mi amor." She whispered into Camila's ear. Her eyes fluttered open, and she starred at Lauren.

"Are you okay? Why are you awake so early?" Camila's raspy voice filled up the room. She sat up with Lauren still on her.

"Yes, I'm okay. I just couldn't go back to sleep." The emerald eyed girl giggled. She was about to move off of Camila, but Camila pulled her by her wrists.

"Wait babe, stay." She wrapped her arms around her emerald eyed girlfriend's waist.

After a while, she really had to pee.

"Okay. Hop off, kitten. I have to piss." Camila said, spanking Lauren's ass signaling for her to get off. Lauren gasped and happily obeyed. She had forgotten all about Camila's makeup till she heard the brown eyed girl speak in the bathroom.

"Shit, I look hot as fuck. Did you do this, babe?" Camila smirked and walked back in the room. Lauren sat happily on the bed and nodded with a cheeky smile splattered across her face.

Camila smiled and walked over to her, pushing her gently down on to her back. She hovered over her beautiful, pale girlfriend and pecked her lips.

"You're beautiful." Camila whispered, looking into those green orbs that she loved so much. Lauren blushed and sent her a shy smile.

"Damn, I don't know why I waited so long just to kidnap you." Camila chuckled. Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"Not the best way to get a girl but I'm glad you did." She admitted. Camila laughed, causing butterflies to stir in the green eyed girl's stomach.

The brunette stopped laughing and looked down at her girlfriend's lips. She leaned in and with every second that passed her heart raced.

She finally met her partner's lips and happily took them into her mouth. Lauren responded back immediately, loving the way Camila's lips moved against hers.

Camila moved her hand under Lauren's shirt, caressing the soft skin underneath. Her hands going up and down the pale girl's sides, noticing the lack of bra.

She moved her swollen lips down to Lauren's neck. She gave her sweet kisses before sucking on the sweet spot.

"Camila." Lauren moaned, bringing her hands up to pull at Camila's brown locks.

Loving the way her name fell out of Lauren's lips, Camila moved her left hand up to her girlfriend's bare chest. She cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it lightly.

Lauren released a soft moan. Camila pulled on the hem of Lauren's shirt.

"Off." She said. Lauren sat up and with Camila's help, her shirt was off.

"You too." Lauren breathed out to Camila.

Camila took off her shirt followed by her sports bra. She hovered over Lauren again and attacked her lips.

Lauren felt Camila's tongue begging for entrance, so she allowed. Camila's tongue doing its work by exploring her girlfriend's warm mouth.