Eighteen

"Jake, I'm sorry. Lauren already took Taylor back home." Lauren heard Camila say into the phone.

"No....I don't think I could do anything. I don't want Lauren to be mad at me again. I'll try to talk to her though." Camila added. She turned around to find Lauren waiting for her to get off the phone.

"Look Jake, I have to go. I'll let you know anything later, bye." Camila hung up and threw her phone on the bed. She walked up to Lauren.

"Kitten, can you at least talk to her?" Camila begged. She was tired of Jake begging her for Taylor back.

"Cami-"

Camila interrupted her with a loud groan.

"Camila, you have to understand that this is my little sister." Lauren gave her a look, annoyed at Camila.

"Right. Yeah, okay I didn't know that." Camila rolled her eyes. They didn't say anything for some minutes until Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist.

"Kitten, please. I'll let you meet him first. I swear he's a nice kid. Hell, I would even date him if I weren't gay and totally in lo.....I mean remember? I told you that." Camila said nervously. She almost told Lauren that she is in love with her. Not that it's not true because she really is. She's just waiting until she's sure Lauren feels the same.

Lauren pretended not to hear what she had said, but she really did. Was Camila in love with her? It could be possible.

She'll just wait till Camila actually tells her....just in case.

"Okay, fine." She said. Camila smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, we can meet him...now?" She asked. Lauren nodded but raised her index finger.

"Let's go to the mall first." She suggested. Camila thought about it before nodding, hesitantly.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Camzzzzzz.... look at these cute shoes." Lauren picked up the tiny baby sneakers and shoved them at Camila's face.

Camila stared at them.

"Those would be cute for our future baby." She smiled. Lauren stared at Camila, making sure she heard her right. Gulping, she looked at Camila.

"O-Our future baby?" She stuttered. Camila nodded happily and shrugged.

"Ya know, later on...when we get married and have kids." She said with confidence in her voice. Lauren's heart beat faster in her chest, and her stomach flipped.

"I...I like that." She smiled.

A few hours of shopping, Camila was now running around the mall, away from Lauren. Her girlfriend had wanted her to try out a dress, but she didn't want to try it on.

"Camzzzz.." Lauren jogged behind her. Camila laughed and ran away, people looking at them both weirdly.

Lauren stopped and raised an eyebrow when she saw her girlfriend stop in front of a place. The tall brunette looking up at the big letters that said 'Sky Zone'. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Lauren came up from behind her and looked up to where Camila was looking.

"Nothing. It's just I..well....I've always wanted to go here since I was little but my dad never really allowed me to go anywhere." She looked at Lauren, hopefully.

Through Lauren's eyes, Camila looked like a child. She could see little Camila begging to go to this place, and she could not say no to her.

"Well, what stopping us?" She smiled. Camila's eyes lighted up.