Forty Four

Camila was giving Lauren her space, and the green eyed girl didn't know how she felt about it. Camila would kiss her forehead or cheek and wish her a good day before leaving. Lauren feels like Camila hates her now. It is a big change though because, in the past, Camila wouldn't have acted so mature and understanding about this. Lauren was proud of Camila and appreciated just how much her girlfriend was actually trying.

The golden eyed girl didn't deserve this.

Camila came up to Lauren to kiss her forehead and leave, but Lauren grabbed her wrist before she lost her chance.

"Sit." She commanded. Camila looked at her with surprised and confused eyes but she did she told. She sat down slowly on the couch and looked at her girlfriend, carefully.

"You don't deserve this, Camz. I don't know what was going on with me that made me doubt the love that I have for you. Camila, I do love you. I can see just how much you've changed. Even the changes are happening slowly. I can see that you are trying to be a better person, and I appreciate that. I love you for that."

Camila didn't say anything because she could tell Lauren wasn't done talking.

"I've just been so overwhelmed with everything that has happened, and I didn't know how I was feeling. I know now how I feel and what I have to do." She said and looked at Camila with hopeful eyes.

"Lauren," Camila started, "truth be told, I don't really think you have to apologize for anything. I've fucked up so many fucking times, and I have put you through a lot. It was a matter of time that you'd get tired and overwhelmed about it. And I hate myself for putting you through all of that. I know I'm not good; I know I'm a bad person, but, Lauren, I really want to change. For you."

Lauren's heart whelmed up and ached, at the same time.

"Camz, this wasn't just you. I did things, too. Please, do not say that you are a bad person. I see a good person in you, and I'm serious. Yes, you do...things. Things that are unacceptable, but you just need a lot of loving. All the loving you can get, and that's what I am here for. To be by your side at all times, especially, when you need it." Lauren smiled. Camila opened her mouth to talk, but her girlfriend shook her head and placed her finger over Camila's lips.

"I'm not done." Lauren said and her girlfriend nodded. "I just want you to know that this change that you are working on....shouldn't be for someone else. Not for me. Not for Dinah. Not for anyone but you, Camz. Of course, this would make the people around you happier, but what's most important is that it makes you happy. This change is for you."

Camila looked at her girlfriend with loving eyes before leaning in and kissing her with closed eyes.

"I love you," she whispered and Lauren couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"I love you."

-

i didn't edit or look over this chapter, sorry.

This is superrrrrrrrr short but hi guys! I KNOW it's been fucking ages, but I seriously have been busy with volleyball, soccer, softball, school, etc., you know. I really am sorry for taking so long. im honestly not sure where im going with this book anymore. I wont really be making anymore camren fanfics or any other type of fanfic. if you please could, go read my bio or profile description. thank you and im sorry again. I want to know what you guys think if I should keep updating this book or just let it go.