Thirty Nine

Lauren got out of her car and jogged up the steps of the house. She knocked and waited.

The door opened and there she stood, confused.

"Laure-"

"Cut the bullshit, Grande. I want you to stay away from Camila."

"What?" Ariana dropped her arms to her sides and was surprised.

"You know what I'm talking about. I saw that shit you did at Camila's game." Lauren clenched her jaw and got closer.

Ariana closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Listen, I've known Camila for a long time. I've seen what she's gone through. You can't just tell me to back away." The short girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"See, that's the problem. It's sad that I have to tell you to back away. You are just trying to get in between us and you need to stop. I'm not the bad guy here. I'm not here as a jealous girlfriend, Ariana. Camila is just going through something right now, and she needs my help."

Lauren didn't even wait for Ariana to reply. She quickly walked over to her car, or more like Camila's car, and drove back to where Camila was at.

Lauren made it just in time to see Camila walk out of the room, with the short lady behind her. The green eyed girl walked over to the other lady at the front desk and got her information on the next appointment.

"How was it?" Lauren grabbed Camila's hand, as they walked out of the building.

Camila shrugged and looked over at Lauren.

"I didn't really talk." She admitted. Her girlfriend bit her bottom lip and nodded gently, deciding not to push the subject.

"Why didn't you come in with me?" Camila asked as soon as they walked into their huge mansion.

Lauren kicked her shoes off and looked over at Camila.

"I just thought you would have been better off in there alone." She answered, carefully. She could tell that Camila was trying to keep in how mad she was that Lauren didn't go in with her.

Lauren waited for Camila to answer, but the brunette just walked upstairs. This made the pale girl furrow her eyebrows and follow after her girlfriend.

"Are you mad? Please don't be." Lauren said with vulnerability in her voice.

"I'm not mad. Or not anymore. I'm just trying to control myself, like you say."

Lauren opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the door bell coming from downstairs. She looked over at Camila, and saw the brunette walk past her to the bottom floor. Lauren followed her and stood back, so the person outside couldn't see her.

"Sasha, hey." Camila said.

"Hey, babe. Sorry, I haven't visited. Something had came up." Lauren saw the blonde walk inside and hug Camila. The brunette stood there with her hands to her side, not hugging back. She never was good with hugs.

Lauren doesn't have a problem with the girl. She just seems too close to Camila and this made her blood boil.

Once the blue eyed girl backed away from the hug, she turned around and saw Lauren. Sasha jumped slightly and looked back at Camila and then back at Lauren.

"Oh, hi. Um.. sorry I didn't see you there, Lauren. How have you been..?" Sasha gave Lauren an awkward smile.

"Great. I've been great." Lauren said, walking past both of the girls and to the kitchen.