Seventeen

"She's mad at me, Sasha." Camila said through the phone.

"Have you tried apologizing?" Sasha asked through the other end. Camila thought, but she doesn't think she did.

"No, but that's the thing. I'm not really sorry. I mean I didn't do anything wrong. You know how we work...nobody is allowed to know about our claims." She explained.

"Okay, meet me at the mall. Maybe she just needs some space to herself. You and I can hang for awhile at the mall and later when you come back she might be okay with you again." Sasha suggested. Camila said okay and hung up after saying goodbye.

The brunette walked outside where Lauren was at, laying in the beach chair with her eyes closed. She squatted beside her and tapped Lauren's shoulder.

"What?" Lauren husked out, not even opening her eyes.

"I'm going out." Camila said. Lauren opened her eyes and looked at the brown eyed girl.

"With who?" She asked.

"Sasha." Camila smiled. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Will Shay be there?" She sat up.

"Umm...I don't know. Maybe? I mean you could come to see." Camila smiled at Lauren. The pale girl opened her mouth to say yes, but instead shook her head.

"Nope, I'm fine here." She stood up and walked to the door, waiting for Camila to follow her. The tall Latina stood up and followed her in.

Lauren looked everywhere until she spotted what she was looking for, but Camila never noticed.

"Have fun with your...friends." Lauren said. She walked Camila to the door and opened it.

"Kitten, you can-"

"Nope, I'm fine bye." Lauren pushed her out the door and quickly shut it close. Camila sighed. Damn she's really mad at her.

While she was gone, Lauren grabbed Camila's phone from the table. Her girlfriend had forgotten her phone on the table.

Lauren looked through Camila's messages. She pressed on 'Jake', and looked through the messages.

4:25
[Me:] Hey, I'm going to the mall with Sasha. How is Taylor doing?

4:25
[Jake:] She won't eat. She's doing a lot better than last night though. She tried to hit me too. But other than that...I like her.

4:26
[Me:] Good. Don't fuck with her....remember she's Lauren's sister. Take good care of her.....

4:27
[Jake:] Of course.

"What the fuck, Camila." Lauren whispered to herself. She walked upstairs and grabbed Camila's black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. She put them on and walked out of the house with her girlfriend's phone.

5:00
[Me:] Meet me at the mall but in the back. Bring the girl.

And with that said she got in Camila's black Range Rover and drove off to the mall. She drove to the back part and waited. A black truck pulled in a few parking spots from hers.

Hoodie over her head, Lauren hopped out of the car and walked to him. He had just gotten out of the car with Taylor.

"Taylor." Lauren breathed out to herself when she saw her sister.

"Ha! Look at ya...last night when we were 'kidnapping' her," he pointed at Taylor," you had gotten on to me for wearing all black..so what are you doing?"