13.

i promised an update yesterday but i guess wattpad was giving me issues and didn't let me so ):

bUT WHOOP FIRST KLANCE DATE!! KINDA??

-

Papi Fuego is typing...

Papi Fuego; lol yikes this is so weird, you asking to see me? Um, I guess so.

Emo 2 the Extremo; you don't have to say yes, you know.

Papi Fuego; no, i know. it's just you were mad at me a few days ago but now you're asking to see me?? like??

Emo 2 the Extremo; what's wrong with that? I mean if you wanna be like that then okay. You might as well go hang with Jimmy.

Papi Fuego; wow.

Papi Fuego; at least he'd treat me with respect, unlike you.

Papi Fuego; you know what, don't even fucking message me right now. i'm going through a rough time right now and you're making it worse.

Emo 2 the Extremo; stop being such a crybaby, chill out. i was joking, dude.

Papi Fuego; i'm sorry idk. i have had such a shitty spring break lately but maybe seeing you will make things better. i'll pick you up at 8-ish.

Keith sighed as he threw his phone aside, laying down on the floor once again. His black hair brushed against his face as he groaned, calling out for Allura. She came in, "What did he say?"

"Read the messages yourself." Keith said, rolling onto his stomach as he buried his face in his arms. Allura rolled her eyes, "Lance is something else."

"No shit." Keith replied, looking back up to the female who handed his phone back to him, "What should I do now?"

Allura thought for a minute or so before a lightbulb dinged, a sly smirk washing over her lips like the tide against the shoreline of a beach. Keith immediately got the same idea, "You better not."

"Why not? It'll be cute."

"I'll look tacky." Keith got off the floor, looking down at his sweatpants and baggy alien t-shirt. Allura shook her head as she took his hand and led them back to Brogane's shared bedroom. Shiro was already in the shower so they had time to figure this out, "Keith, all your clothes are literally oversized or pajamas. Do you not own a shirt that is your size?"

"I like oversized sweaters and shirts, they're comfy." Keith said as he watched his brother's girlfriend rummage through the closet, "I can tell, so let's see if I can find something."

After two more minutes, Allura managed to find a decent pair of pants that weren't ripped at the knees and an old faded band tee that fit him enough to make him look decent. Keith was a tad bit emotional about wearing the shirt though, it was his dad's old AC/DC tee. He hadn't worn it in awhile which made him feel bad, but he didn't talk to Allura about it either. Allura smiled as she handed Keith his pair of grey vans and a beanie, "You're all set. You might wanna wear this too-"

She scanned over the six different jackets before handing Keith a simple red and black on that was not only custom made but had his last name in the back. Wow, he actually could admit he looked like hot shit right now. He thanked Allura before exiting the room, saying something about her actually having a good taste in fashion. It was around 7:30 now and his favorite couple had left to go see a stupid movie in which he was left all alone with his mom but even she didn't come out of her room to speak to him. His phone began to ring and he answered, "Hey, I'm outside but I'm parked by this apartment with the roses growing outside of it. Is Shiro home?"