1. It's easy to fake a smile, when you have been doing it for a while

(Your pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping, as annoying as always. I realised it was Monday and when I looked at the clock it was 8pm (20.00) and I would be starting school in 1 hour. I turned my head so I was looking out the window in my room and stretched my arms, as my blonde long hair fell down from my head. Because it was still winter, it was pitch black outside and you could only see a few lights from other houses outside. 

I made it out of my bed and went to the bathroom. As I was watching myself in the mirror i took my brush and started brushing my hair and with the other hand I brushed my teeth. It was kind of hard multi-tasking this way but somehow I did it smoothly.

After that I quickly packed my bag as the clock was already 8.20pm (20.20) and put on the school uniform that I had gotten the day before in the mail. It was a black skirt with a white shirt, two bows, one red and one white that I decided to not wear because I would feel like I was getting strangled. There was also a black jacket, a pair of black knee socks and a pair of brown shoes that I replaced with black boots.

I didn't get any breakfast as I decided I had no time because then I would be late for school. I was on my may out of my apartment when I quickly took my glasses put them on and smiled at myself in the mirror.

-Such a convincing smile, I said and laughed a little at myself. 

I then ran out the door down the street and I could feel the cold wind through my uniform and on my skin. Even if I didn't mind, it was kind of annoying when there came a cold breeze almost every 30 seconds. 

5 minutes later I was at the school, it was big and there wasn't a lot of students out on the school yard. It was understandable as there was snow and it was pretty cold. As I was starting to walk into the school, there was suddenly a crowd of girls that surrounded the opening behind me. I was curious about what was happening but at the time I didn't care. 

I found my way around the halls of the school pretty quickly and memorised it quick so I wouldn't get lost on my way to class. When I found my class nobody was there, so I took a seat as far back as I could in a corner so I could at the same time look out a window and daydream. 

There was 10 minutes until class started and I couldn't help but think where the other students were, in my old school the whole classroom would be filled by now. As I was thinking about that I put my legs up on the table and put my hair up in a bun with some stripes of "baby hair" falling down in front of my face. 

-You can come out from the shadows red head, I said with an annoyed voice and a sigh putting my head into my hand as I had put down my legs to the floor again.

-How amusing nfufufu~ the read head said walking out of the shadows with a hand on his fedora and with a smirk on his face, sitting down on the chair beside me. Then in front of me there was another boy with the same red hair only shorter and the same green almost hypnotic eyes.

As they both stared at me I just sat smiled a fake smile, and looked down in the bench. After a minute the one in front of me started to speak.

-Oi Laito, who's your lady friend? He said and stared even more at me with a weird look on his face.

-I'm certainly not his friend, thanks. I said coldly as my face became blank and the other students started to come in the door, chatting and probably gossiping about something boring and non-important in the next few days. With the students the teacher also came in and told everyone to sit down and look forward.

-Hello everyone and welcome to your class, today we have a new student with us. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class? He said and then looked at me and all heads turned at the same direction. I then stood up walked up infant of the class and introduced myself.

-Hello everyone, my name is Rose Williams and I will be staying with you for a while. I then put on the fakest smile I had and went back to my seat with my face turning blank again. 

-Thank you Miss. Williams. The teacher said and then started to talk about the history of the school. I myself stared out the window and started to lose myself in my deep thoughts not paying attention to class. 

I heard the bell ring and I took my books, went out of the classroom and put them in my locker where I already found a note that said:

"Hey slut, don't try to take my men away from me or I will KILL YOU."

I didn't care, as I have gotten lots of these notes and other ones before so I just left it in my locker not thinking about it anymore. 

After a few classes more, it was lunch time and I wasn't very hungry even if I hadn't eaten breakfast. I decided not to get food and went to the music room, I knew someone was there somewhere I felt their presence but I didn't care and went over to the piano. I felt the keys slowly with my fingers, and then I started to play. I couldn't stop, even if I felt more people joining the music room, I could not stop playing. That's the magic when you are playing something, you won't stop until the song is done. But it could also reveal your feelings deep inside your mind.

 And soon I realised something was dripping on the piano keys. It was tears dripping from my face as my thoughts were starting to crumble in my head.

I was drowning in my own mind.'

A/N

Hi hello welcome, hope u liked it this far and will enjoy the rest I write, more chapters are coming up tomorrow but also one more today I think (for me atleast). 

1109 words :p Meow rawr bark