Update?

Hey, what's up? I'd consider this fanfic cancelled by now if I were you, but hey, you never know. I've "moved on" from this you could say, but to explain a bit about me writing this I'm posting here again.

This whole project was like an escape for me, a small girl feeling alone and unloved. I needed something to distract myself with, and this became that. In the moment of writing this whole story, I didn't really think of it as a fanfic. I knew I borrowed the characters and settings, but it was still my story, and that meant so much to me.
I'd stay up late to write. I'd write chapters fairly quickly, because I didn't have any expectations and neither did other people. I wasn't afraid or constricted of letting my creativity flow, and that was precious. This was just my thing.

From there I have advanced quickly in my writing, I have lots of projects in my head, but they just won't come out on the paper: and that's kind of what I miss from writing this whole story. I still consider using a few concepts and molding them into something else, and I'm grateful that this was one, if not the first, writing project I ever did seriously. To be honest I could polish everything up to a great extent, and make this great. I believe I can, and that would be something to do for fun.

Thank you to everyone who read this and in someway related to it or thought it was at least decent, it's lovely to see after not looking at this account for over a year.

This story was a roller coaster, and for now I'm considering it done, but I might pick it up again as I stated.

Love you all, and thank you. Have a lovely day~
/Estonia