19. Loneliness

I don't know for how long I had been here, there was no time. I didn't know who to watch over so I choose Yui and the brothers but mostly Yui. Today she was sitting in my old room, she had one of my shirts on her and was looking through my box. You know the one where I stored all the pain, she hadn't gotten to my diary yet. Everything was so grey, the rooms, the house, the outside. Everything. Yui had been crying a lot, and blamed herself for what happened. I knew she didn't mean it, but here I am a lonely spirit just floating around. Alone. That's what scared me the most, being alone. And Yui was alone too now, the brothers were a little of too. Something with the atmosphere was wrong, and Yui who had school had a hard time focusing at things. I didn't know what to do, because I couldn't do anything. There was nothing to do. I wanted to get out of this state, just out.

Yui would sleep in my bed at times the brothers didn't even go into the room. She wanted me back, I could clearly see that. And the only thing I could think was don't end up like me. They didn't have a berial for me, or maybe they did I never found my body myself so. I wanted to know how long it had been, but every date was blurred out and night and day was so alike it was impossible to count the days like that. Eventually I was going to go crazy in here, all alone.

Time went by and Yui started to get a little better, she had read a little bit of my diary from high school but not a lot. I wouldn't either if I was her, dealing with more pain only makes it worse. I didn't want her to be alone. Not now, in her situation. But she knew I wouldn't get out of there alive, that's what I told her. And that it might be her that kills me but I doubt it, it still happened. She probably won't either, get out of there alive, but I hope she at least gets a better and longer life then I had.

More time and it got lonelier and lonelier there because it was like they were trying to forget me. Just ignore that I ever existed, it was good in a way. But I didn't want them to forget me, what if I completely disappear when they all forget me? That scares me. Did she really miss me or was it an act? I didn't know how it was to miss someone or I think so because in here I could only remember small things. And not really any emotions from when I was alive.

There was nothing I could do, my room was now getting filled with dust and the door never opened. Yui had stopped coming when summer vacation started. Maybe she had friends that she wanted to hang out with, I doubt it since the brothers wouldn't let her go without one of them. But still, maybe? At least she was happier now. Reiji though hadn't come home from his business trip yet, I was kinda wondering where he went considering he had been gone for a few months. But oh well, guess it was something important.

A day in here felt like an eternity, now I kind off knew how long I had been here since Yui had summer vacation I had been here for about five months. Five months. I was so lonely here, that it had felt like years. I want to get out of here, I'm going to go crazy. I had been talking to someone, but I didn't know who. I was talking to myself. So am I just gonna sit here alone and talk to myself day after day after day? For how long? Get me out. Please, just get me out. Yui looked up, at me. She was looking straight at me without seeing me. Or did she see me?

-Yui.. I whispered.

It was like she heard me, her eyes widened and she ran out of her room. There was something wrong with my hand after that, it was kind of blurred or faded out. Was I disappearing? The room had also kind of gotten teared down by the edges, was everything disappearing?

A/N
Hi hello and welcome so I decided to just keep it here okayu so I hope you have a nice day and goodbye