School sleepover

Long chapter get ready and please read the an for my schedule for this book🙏😊

Tomika pov
We've tried everything from running to open the door, to trying to break the windows, but none of them worked. Now because of these stupid boys Summer and I will be stuck with them for a night.

F: well since we're stuck here.. what do u guys want to do
S: well u guys could do something from your interest while Tomika and I will stay in our own paths.
T: yeah I don't want to hangout with u fools
Z: I thought we were done with calling each other names
T: said who..? *smirks with summer

With that I started to walk to the classroom with summer. We just tried to find something interesting to do, but all we could find was food and the equipment for the band. I decided to go to the restroom, while summer stayed in one of the classrooms.

Zack pov
Me and Freddy were following the girls, until they went to mr. Finns room. Freddy had stopped me from going, and he looked kinda serious.

Z: hey why'd u stop me
F: remember the plan...
Z: o yeah, about that... can I call quits
F: wth no a dares a dare bro
Z: see, I've actually been trying to be tomika's friend even before this dare even happened
F: look I don't know about u but I'm still keeping this dare, and remember what James said.
Z: i guess I could try to go along with it
T: go along with what?

Tomika pov
I went to go to the restroom, while summer just stayed in the classroom. Once I got out I found the boys in the hallway and I decided to tell them we should just hang out since we were somewhat "friends". I was going up to them, without them noticing, until I heard their conversation. I could only hear what Zack said and I decided to question what he meant.

Z: I guess I could try to go along with it.
T: go along with what?
F: hi Tomika what did u hear..? *scratches the back of his neck
T: something of Zack trying to get along with something, why?
F: o nothing, well I'll just find summer and leave u two bye
Z: wait-

Freddy just left me with Zack in the hallway alone. I decided to still question him, to what they were talking about.

T: so what were u guys talking about?
Z: oh... nothing let's go find summer and Freddy

He dragged me to the classroom, where we find Freddy holding on summers waist, inches away from each other.

Freddy pov
I left those two so I could continue with this stupid dare. I decided to find summer and make her fall in love with me. I was walking around, until I heard a beautiful voice coming from one of the classrooms. I peaked in and found out it was summer. I didn't know she could sing.

Summer pov
Tomika left me in the music room, so I decided to get a guitar and start sing. Tomika knew I know how to sing, but I never like being the center of attention. I started to sing say you won't let go.

I'm to lazy to write the lyrics 😂

When I finished the song, I heard someone clapping right behind me. I turned hoping it was Tomika, but I was wrong. It was Freddy, smiling at me. Uh oh

S: o um... how long were u standing there.. *says it nervously
F: long enough to hear u actually sing good, why don't u tell Mr. Finn?
S: well um... I'm going to find Tomika, she might be looking for me.