I'll never leave your side again (pt. 2)

If u didn't see the first part, I would suggest reading it then coming to this one. Onto the story 👌

Freddy pov
We were driving to the place where Cody was holding Summer. We arrive and see that Cody's car was here. I told Tomika and Zack to stay outside to wait for the cops to show up. I had wanted to do what I did to Cody before, when he kidnapped her the first time. I enter slowly and hear someone screaming but silently, like when someone puts their hand over your mouth when you're screaming. I turn the corner and see a scared summer trying to avoid Cody kissing her. Before he could do anything else to her, I grabbed his hair and punched him hard on the face then got something to smack him into conscious. I went up to summer, and hugged her.

S: Fre-Freddy?? U..u saved my life.. thank you
F: ahh, you're okay right? He didn't hurt u?
S: no I'm fine.. thanks Freddy
F: no problem

The cops then came and took Cody to jail with his other douche friend. Tomika ran up to summer crying, and we all went to our own homes. I went to go drop off Summer at her house. We were on her porch until she stopped us.

S: thank you again Freddy, you aren't a bad guy after all. I'm sorry if I underestimated u and Zack. I can't believe it took this long to become friends like we used too. Thank you for staying by my side...
F: no problem, just remember I'll never leave your side again.

I gave summer a hug and a kiss on the forehead, and she went inside her house. Man I love my sunshine.. Wait.. Uh, Oh.. I HAVE TO END THIS BET. But if I end this bet people will think I can't do it. But on the other hand, I want to she friends with summer and Tomika, maybe more than friends with Summer.. I drifted of to sleep with these thought in my head.
________________________________
FINALLY! This is the 2nd part of the 2 part thing. Love u guys sm, and I can't thank u enough for 2k reads! I'm also planning to rant in this book at the end or beginning cuz I know no of u guys would read a different rant book, so idk yet. I would mainly rant about sor so, let's see. Till next time 👋