AN RANT/ Lenneya

Check out breaarmy and her stories. We "collaborated" with the rant about them 😂

Okay before I start off with this "rant", if you like Lance and Genneya, then I would suggest not reading this rant. 😂
First of all, can someone explain to me these....

 😂First of all, can someone explain to me these

And this...

LIKE WTF?!!!!!! 😂😒

LIKE WTF?!!!!!! 😂😒

So I know Lance and Genneya won't read this, but what ARE U GUYS????? Like I'm fine with u guys being friends and stuff, but this doesn't even look like being friends. And when I go to Lances' livestream, people ask him if Genneya and him are a thing. He always either ignores the comment, or says no. While I'm over here like, MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

And no, I don't hate Lance, but he's A PLAYER. He went from Breanna, Brec, Jade, Isabella, and now Genneya. Idc if they were going to be a thing, but don't be all secretive, because it pissed me off😂. Yes, I'm a fan of Zamika and Brenance, but this dude need to freaking make up his mind.

I always go to Genneya's Instagram and see Lance like every single one of her posts and sometimes comment. I go on Lance's Instagram, and see Genneya always comment how cute he looks in blue and all the love dovey things, but no one has confirmed that they are dating. At first, I thought, they were just friends, because Lance always treats Bre and Jade like this on set, but it doesn't seem like it with Genneya.

I used to like Genneya, don't get me wrong, I still like her and all, but see annoys me sometimes because she's the only one being cute with Lance and Lance doesn't do anything about it. I'm so confused, but thanks for reading my rant. I may be ranting here and there in this book, or make a new one.

ANYWAYS, updating later on tonight yea