Human salad

Tomika pov
I walked over to Kale's locker with my fists clenched. Of course I would be this mad, Kale was the reason why my best friend is hurt. Yes the guys did a stupid little dare, but after hearing that Freddy was about to tell Summer, until Jennifer got in the way, Kale just had to be behind this whole mess. I was up to her locker and spun her around. I slapped her two times and was about to punch her until I'm guessing Zack pulled me back.

T: LET GO! I WANNA TEACH THIS HUMAN SALAD A LESSON
K: WTF TOMIKA! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS
T: WELL U THOUGHT WRONG
K: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
T: oh I don't know, your minions broke my best friends heart. Look, it's one thing to hurt me, but when u mess with my best friend, you better sleep with one eye open.

With that I take Zack's hands off me and walk to Summers house.

Zack pov
T: oh I don't know, your minions broke my best friends heart. Look, it's one thing to hurt me, but when u mess with my best friend, you better sleep with one eye open.

With that Tomika starts to walk away from school. I would catch up to her, but I never want to interfere with an angry Tomika. U know what happened when Gabbie insulted her about being tiny...
I turn to see Kale smirking at Freddy. He was still furious with Logan, where he didn't notice her being all flirty with him.

Z: Kale go away! No one wants u, ESPECIALLY Freddy
K: whatever, have fun trying to get your little Sunshine back.

She walks to Logan's locker and Freddy starts to tear up. I chose to just comfort him, because I have never seen Freddy cry. It just showed how much he loved Summer, and Tomika and I will try to fix it.

Tomika pov
I ring the doorbell at Summer's house. No one answers, because Summer's normally the only one home other than when her dad's home from business trips. I just sigh and look under the door mat. Yup it's still there. I grab the key and open it. I hear sobbing coming from upstairs, which mean it's probably Summer. I run up and knock on her door

S: who is it? *she cries out
T: it's Tomika
S: why are u here *between sobs
T: just open the door

It takes her a while, but after 5 minutes she lets me in. She was still in her clothes from earlier with mascara dropping from her face. Poor Summer...

T: aw Sum come here

She started to cry more on my shoulder. We sit on her bed and she still keeps crying, until she fell asleep. If only I could make her feel better..
________________________________
Holy that last bit made me real sad 😂😭. Sorry if I can't really update, I've started school as I said in the previous chapter, but I'm trying my best. Love y'all 💗