I'M BACK

Hey guys! I'm back with part 2 of the epic, amazing, spectacular story of my Reader x Newt fic! (I really hope you guys think it's all that.) I'm hoping you guys like it as much as you liked the first part! Maybe more people will read this since the next movie is coming out. (I know I'm not the only one that's super excited but also terribly, terribly miserable since I read the books.) This is going to be great. My first book started off kind of sloppy and the writing was bad but it got better, and I hope with me writing this it will help improve my writing abilities some more!

Okay, it took a little longer because I felt like it would be easier to write some chapters in advance. I still have a whole lot more to write, and I hope you guys stick with me until then.

I'll try to post new chapters as frequently as I can, but getting dragged into new fandoms is ruining me slowly.

Anyway, I'm hoping for more of you guys to comment and vote on this story! Maybe even some new readers.

First chapters after this!

(P.S. Last time I checked Second Time Around had 26k reads and I just wanted to thank you guys for reading it and liking it so much that you stayed with me this long!)