Snowball Fight |Prompto x Reader|

(Y/n)'s POV

I wake up, making sure not to disturb the sleeping figure beside me as I stretched.

I get out of bed and look out my window to see white powder everywhere. White flakes dance down from the sky. It's snowing!!!

"Prompto! Wake up wake up wake up!!" I yell shaking him roughly.

"Come on (n/n), I was sleeping." He whines, not opening his eyes.

"It's snowing!" I yell, shaking him again.

"Wait what?!" He shouts before jumping out of bed and running to the window.

"Come on, lets go outside!" I quickly run into the bathroom to change into my winter outfit. Making sure to put every layer on.

I step outside the bathroom to see Prompto already changed into his winter clothes.

"Ready to go?" He asks, grasping my hand tightly.

"Yeah let's go!" I yell, pulling him roughly and running as fast as I can outside.

When we get outside I feel my mouth turn into a grin.

I look to the side to see Prompto just excited as I am, looking up at the falling flakes.

I got a mischievous idea and bent toward the ground, scooping up a pile of snow. I roll some into a ball and hide it behind my back.

"Prompto, look at this."

He turns his face toward me and before he realizes what's happening a snowball is on his face.

"Hey!" He yells, brushing the snow off his face.

I start laughing uncontrollably, rolling around on the ground.

He glares at me, but I can't take him seriously. His cheeks were pink from the cold and he had some snow in his hair.

I was so busy laughing that I didn't notice Prompto gathering snow into a large pile.

I suddenly feel a huge cold weight on my face. Prompto had dumped a big pile of snow on my face.

I get up quickly and brush the snow off my face. "It's on Prompto!" I yell before hurling a snowball at him, missing by a foot.

"Challenge accepted!" He shouts happily before getting a mouthful of snow.

***

Many hours later we both were freezing. The sun set hours ago and the sky was dark. Making the temperature drop.

"Ok-k P-Prompto, t-truce." I say, my teeth chattering loudly.

"S-sure (Y-y/n)." He says, his teeth chattering as loud as mine.

He walks over and wraps his arm tightly around me. We trudge home through the thick snow, tripping a few times when the snow got too deep.

When we finally arrive I throw my snow filled clothes on the ground and head to the kitchen.

"Want some hot chocolate?" I ask, preparing the ingredients.

"Would I?" He comes into the kitchen and starts helping me make it.

When we finished making it I jump on the coach, covering myself with a thick blanket. I make sure not to spill any of my drink and take a sip. The warm chocolate warmed me up immediately.

"Hey leave room for me." Prompto whines, trying to sit beside me.

I scoot over and he sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my forehead.

I sit there in his arms for a while, laying my head on his chest. Sipping hot chocolate occasionally.

He starts playing with my (h/c) hair, twirling a strand around his finger and stroking my hair lightly.

He then turns his body towards mine, touching my chin softly.

I turn towards him and gaze into his beautiful blue orbs with my (e/c) ones.

He lifts my chin up and brings his lips slowly to mine. His breath smells like the hot chocolate we were drinking.

He then presses his warm lips softly against mine.

The kiss was gentle at first but became more passionate.

When we finally break away for air, I go back to laying on his chest, sipping my hot chocolate. He then wraps his arm around my again and we snuggle together.

"I love you Prompto Argentum."

"I love you too (y/n) (l/n)."

(A/n) Not one of my best, sorry. It's been so hot lately where I live so I felt like doing a snow one. So that's why I made a winter one when it's close to summer. Anyway hope you liked it!