Infinity (a Nash Grier and Jack Johnson fanfiction)

I was in my bed, laying there, staring at my ceiling. All I could hear were the loud snores coming from my dog, and the short breathes I was taking. I could not fall asleep.

I honestly don't know why.

It could have been the fact we had school tomorrow.

Or that I totally flunked my math test.

But I don't think that would keep me up.

So i sat up and clicked on my lamp.

My bulldog, Roxy, stuck her head up right away, an came and cuddled by me.

I scratched behind her ears and tried to relax. My fan was spinning, leaving chills up the side of my face and the back of my neck.

I laid back down and let out a big breath of relief. I shut my eyes and began to think of whatever popped into my mind, and soon fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up a minute before my alarm went off.

5:59

God I hate when that happens.

So I laid back down and cherished that last minute if sleep.

When I actually did get up, I started to make my bed.

Then got dressed, into a flannel, jeans, and black converse.

I walked into the kitchen and started to eat my favorite cereal.

I switched on the light to my bathroom and undid my braid that I slept In to unleash my wavy hair.

I brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:00 and I had to be out the door around then, so I wasn't late for the bus.

I got on Instagram and looked at my newsfeed. Nothing but annoying shout outs.

I noticed it was time to leave so I said bye to my mom, and to roxy, and left.

When I got up to the bus stop, it was very quiet. no one liked to talk it was very awkward.

A boy named Jack Johnson lives in my neighborhood, and goes to my bus stop.

All of my friends say he's a jerk, and that he's mean to everybody, and that I should stay away from him. They said he's cheated on a ton of girls before, & keeps doing it.

But I haven't actually ever talked to him before.

He started walking up his street to the bus stop, where I was, staring at the ground.

I looked up for a split second to see him staring at me.

He smiled and gave me the head bop thing that I guess meant "hey"

I quickly smiled back and suddenly became very interested in my thumbs.

The bus soon came and I sat next to one of my best friends, Nash Grier.