Infinity

What? Did he get off at a different stop? In the morning he gets on the bus before me, because that stop is closer to his house.

but not once this year did he go home on that stop, and it's almost summer. Only like 3 weeks left.

"What is it?" Jack grabbed my hand, bringing me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize I was standing up.

"Miss, sit down!" the bus driver yelled through the intercom.

That's when I looked out the window and saw Nash walking to his house.

What's gotten into him?

Then the bus drove down the street and turned to my bus stop. Jack got out first, grabbed my hand and said, "after you" like a gentleman.

I smiled as I walked off the bus into the street. Jack was following me to me house.

"Um," I started,

"Oh I just wanted to see if you got home okay. And you did so, see you later." he smiled at me.
"Hopefully you do," I winked turned around, then walked inside leaving him on my lawn.

I really like him.

I instantly grabbed my phone and texted Nash.

"Hello?" I said

I waited 10 minutes, no reply.

He only lives a couple houses down, so I went to his house.

I got to his door and knocked.

A couple seconds later Nash opened the door and had tears in his eyes.

His eyes widened as he got embarrassed.

"Nash?.." I looked at him confused.

"Um come on in, I need to tell you somthing." He said opening the door wide enough for me to walk inside.

"Just sit down on my bed." He said said and sat on a chair and let out a big sigh.