Ch.6

It has been 3 days since skylynn's accident.

She is perfectly fine now. she is running around the house in her footy pajamas like nothing ever happend.

I was now sitting on my bed with my bulldog. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes so I scratched her ears.

She was wearing a light pink spiked collar, and I had recently painted her toenails pink. yes I paint my dogs toenails.

I hopped off my bed and grabbed my phone that was on my desk.

I got on Instagram and saw that Nash posted a picture of sky. He tagged me in it just to show that she was better.

As I was going through my feed I got a text, from jack.

Jack <3 - Hey ash. want to come long board around the neighborhood with me? Xx <3

To Jack <3 - Ya! Sounds like a plan, what time?

I instantly got a text that said, 5, and it was 4:30. why not get ready? Hey, I know it's just around the neighborhood but I like Jack. a lot.

I got out my crop top that had moon phases on it, and white shorts. I put on my white chuck Taylor's and straightened my hair. I put a Stick of gum into my mouth and grabbed my aviators. I ran into my garage and grabbed my longboard. it had Aztec design on the back of it.

I ran back inside to put on perfume and deodorant. I grabbed some bracelets ( like the best friend bracelets, that are all weaved and stuff)

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:07
I peered out my window to see Jack just barely getting to my house.

He looked good. he was wearing a tie dye shirt that said his name On the back. He had black basketball shorts on and black vans. He carried his longboard in his hands as he approached my house.

I let him knock, so he didn't suspect that I was watching him through the window.

"Hey. where are we going to go?" I asked putting my longboard down on the street and stepping on it.

"I just wanted to ride around to get I know each other a little better."

He started to ride next to me as he started to ask me questions.

"Favorite song?" he asked. umm I actually don't know this one.
"Probably happily by One Direction." I responded.
"Favorite color?"
"Pink"
The questions kept on going on and on, until there was one question.
"Who do you like?" he asked and I paused.
I felt like a 5th grader trying to tell her crush they like them.
But I wimped out.

"Umm I don't really know." I said.
"Oh."
We continued skating until we went by a group of guys.
"Owwww!!" they yelled and did some howls. "dang girl!!" one of them yelled.

Jack then tightened his fists and skated over to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and looked the group of guys walking down the street.

All of the boys backed off. I was glad he was trying to protect me.

"they were drooling." he said smiled. he moved his arm back down and swayed the opposite way, to the position we were in before.
"thanks for protecting me"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we returned to my house he grabbed my by the waist and pulled me close.

"Do you want to come in and play video games?" I asked. he smirked and nodded.

I walked inside and realized my mom wasn't home.
perfect.

Roxy came waddling in and Instantly fell I love with jack. she was rolling on her back wanting Jack to pet her.

Jack dropped down to his knees and started to make weird noises to try and get her attention. roxy loved it.

"You sound like a dying whale." I said and giggled.

I turned on my xbox.

I grabbed the game bio shock.

(A/N: if you don't know what bioshock is, it's a really scary video game that you walk around in a dark underwater city, where all the people have gone insane.😂)

••••••••••••••••••••••
Since it was only a one player game, I made Jack play. I was too scared, even if it was really fun. I was gripping his shirt and every time something popped out I screamed and hid my face in his arm.
It was really fun.

"Jack?" I said and turned to him.
Jack paused the game, and looked at me.
"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you somthing."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• (A/N)

Do you ship jashlynn? Or nashlynn?

Please follow my fan account on Instagram @nashandgrier I follow back!

I hope you like it so far.

I LOVE YOU

-Ashlynn