Ch. 7

"Ok" he answered and put the controller to the side.

"How come u like never talked to me, until now? I mean like all year?"

"Well I had just broken up with my girlfriend, Erin. and I guess I was still into her, but now I see that I need to move on, that's when I started to like you a lot more." he answered.

"Oh." I said and smiled. "ok, do you want any food? I'm starving." I said and got up to walk into the kitchen.

"Ummm yeah, what do you have?"he said following me.

"Ummm... we could bake cookies?"
"Deal" he said and grabbed the cookie mix from the pantry.

I grabbed all of the ingredients and we got to work.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By the time we put them into the oven, we had flower all over our faces. we kinda had a flour fight.
But then I stopped.
Looked around. and panicked
It was a huge mess.

"Oh my gosh Jack! we need to clean up this kitchen! my mother is going to kill me!"
"Okay. I can see Roxy is already helping." he said pointing to my bulldog licking the floor and cabinets.

"Ew roxy stop!" i said and grabbed all the cleaning stuff out of the closet.

We put our booties to work.
We were cleaning everything in my kitchen, even ourselves.

The cookies were all ready to eat by the time the kitchen was spotless.

We poured two glasses of milk and sat down with like 5 big cookies on a plate.

"These are like my favorite cookies, ever" he said kissing the cookie. I started to laugh when i got a text, from Nash.

Nashy✊- hurry come quick!

To Nashy✊- what is it? I'm with someone

Nashy✊- pllzzzz just come. and bring Jack with you.

To Nashy✊- ok fine. how did you know I was Jack?

He answered with an "I stalk you" and I finished my glass of milk. I told Jack to come with me, as we started to walk down to his house.

"What's so important?" I said opening the door. we are so close I kinda have free range of his house, like its my own.

"Come with me." he said pulling my arm down to his basement.

"MY MOM BOUGHT FROZEN!" he yelled. he had set out a ton of blankets for us to lay in as he put in the movie.

I sat down and patted a spot for Jack next to me.
••••••••••••••••
Halfway Into the movie, I was getting tired so I layers my head on Nash's chest.
"So are you guys like a couple, or something orr," he asked as me and Nash started to bust out laughing.

"No no no he's my best friend, like family." I said and sat up.
"I want food."
"K get some from the pantry upstairs."

He honestly doesn't care what I do in his house. So I walked upstairs as I heard footsteps behind me. Jack.

I opened the pantry, and grabbed a box of rice crispy treats and turned around to walk out.

And being the clumsy person I am, I tripped on my own feet and fell into jacks arms.
He put me up and we looked at each other for a minute. Just staring.
.........................................................

(A/N)
Omg guys I'm sorry!

I totally forgot to post this chapter,
I might do a double update tonight tho👍
Please follow my fan account on insta @nashandgrier !
Mkay bye
-Ashlynn 😘