Ch.38

I woke up and Lexie was almost falling off the bed, and had no blanket On.

I kinda hog the bed.

I got up and put my hair in a braid. I Put on a bandeau and a tank top with shorts.

I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I grabbed out the toaster, and made myself some waffles.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed out myself a plate when I heard singing.

I walked through the hallway and downstairs.

It was coming from Jack and Shawn's open door.

They were harmonizing perfectly to 'she looks so perfect' by 5sos.

They had their backs facing the door, so I leaned on the door frame.

"That was amazing." I said walking in when they finished.

They quickly turned around.

"I didn't know you guys sang that well." I sat in the edge of the bed.

Jack was blushing like crazy.

"I'm eating waffles if you want to join me." I said walking out of the room and up the stairs

They both followed me up.

My waffles were already ready, so I put them on a plate and sat down next to Jack who had a bagel in his hand.

Chad came out of his room with a fishing hat on.

"We are fishing todayyy, we are fishing todayyy." he sang a little tune and I laughed.

Olivia came out of her room.

"Morning." she mumbled getting herself some cereal.

I went on the couch and played on my phone.

Nash stumbled into the room and was laughing.

"Nash stop horsing around people are sleeping." chad said and Nash walked over to me.

Cameron walked in behind him.

He sat down and gave me a short sweet kiss.

"Will you help me catch fish today... cause I suck..." I said laughing.

"Of course, when are we going?" Nash said to me, then turned his head to his dad.

"When everyone wakes so go get ready." chad said stuffing a bite of waffle in his mouth.

I went into the room and saw Lexie was awake but just on her phone.

" morning. We are going fishing. You might wanna get ready." I said pulling out a white crotchet bikini top and orange and white polka dot bottoms.

I changed in the bathroom.

I went back into the bedroom and Lexie had on a white and purple chevron bikini on.

Her long black hair was down and she had a pair of heart shaped glasses.

I grabbed my brush and brushed out my long wavy hair.

We both went out of the door, and lundyn and Hayes were finally up.

Everyone was already ready and sitting on the couch by the time Cameron came upstairs from doing his hair.

"Well that took you forever." Lexie said laughing.

"It has to be perfect." he said looking at his reflection in the mirror.