Ch.8

He started to lean inward

Until I spoke up.

"Um sorry I'm clumsy." I said awkwardly and grabbed the box of rice crispies laying on the floor.

I ran down the stairs and was mentally slapping myself for not leaning in also.

I hopped back onto the blankets and handed Nash a rice crispy treat.

Jack started to walk down the stairs

"Hey guys, my mom just texted me and told me that we are going to a barbecue tonight, wanna come?" he didn't seem fazed about what just happend, and I'm glad he's not all moody because I did that.

I honestly don't have a clue why I did that. Ugh I'm an idiot

"That's sounds fun I'll go." Nash said and I agreed to go also.

"Alright it starts in an hour, and I have to help set up. so just be at my house at seven." Jack said and Nash and I stood up to say bye.

He "bro hugged" Nash and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Nash tensed up.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nash came back to my place and we just talked. we talked about anything that popped in our heads.

Then I sprung out of my room when I heard my mom come through the door. Nash followed me.

"I'm going to a BBQ tonight so no need to make dinner tonight." I said and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright Hun. I'll make myself a casserole then. " she laughed and greeted Nash.

We went back into my room and I fell asleep in Nash's strong arms. He smelt like the Cologne I bought for him. He was really attractive. even though he's my best friend I think he's hot.

"Ash wake up it's almost seven." I got up and went Into the bathroom to fix my "bedhead" and put on perfume and more mascara.

We soon left for the BBQ

As we arrived there were some girls out front talking to Jack.

I became very jealous. they were super pretty and they were all over him.

But as soon as he saw me, he got up and left the girls.

They all glared and gave me dirty looks.

.............................................................

(A/N)

DOUBLE UPDATE

I know it's late but idc

Short chapter more I like a fill in

But yeah

ILY

BYE

-Ashlynn😘