Ch.13

"Oooooo" I said and smirked.
Hayes playfully hit me in the arm.

"Nash! Hayes has a girlfriend!" I yelled into the other room Nash was sitting in.

"What?!" he yelled running into the hallway and slamming into the wall.

Both Hayes and Olivia were blushing a deep color of red.

They were perfect for each other. I could just tell.

"Awwww haass." Nash said pinching his cheek.

I started laughing and Hayes rolled his eyes.

Olivia must feel really awkward.

"That new captain America movie is out. Maybe we can take them to go see it." I said to Nash.

We jumped in the car and Olivia and Hayes sat in the back.

Their hands were intertwined with each others.

...................

During the movie, Nash and I weren't really watching it. we were throwing popcorn at each other and cracking up at random things. we almost it kicked out.
....................

When we got home Hayes took Olivia out in the backyard and they both sat on the hammock laying real close to each other.

I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when u heard a knock on my door. I stood up to go answer it and It was nash.

He ha a cup I water in his hand and his phone in the other. before I could say anything he splashed the water in my face and yelled

"OR NAH"

He was making a vine.

I ran down the stairs to find Nash laughing on the ground watching the vine he just posted over and over. He then imitated my face and laughed some more.

"Very funny nash" I picked up a glass of water from the counter and began to drink it. he came over to me to say he's sorry.

I splashed water all down his face and chest.

Now I was dying of laughter.

We chased each other outside laughing a screaming.

We then ended up in the pool area.

Hayes and Olivia watched and laughed as we both tried to push each other into the pool.

Nash finally got a good shove and I began to fall back. I immediately grabbed Nash's arm and pulled him in with me.

We were soaked when we got out. Nash went over to Hayes and gave him a big bear hug which caused Olivia to start cracking up.

She has the cutest laugh.

After Nash and I were finally dry, we started to cook dinner.

And by "cooking dinner" I mean we poured lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch in a bowl.

When we finished out gourmet meal, nah and I walked up to my bedroom. I lauded down on my bed and Nash started to play with my hair.

"I probably should tell you somthing." he said and I sat up looking at his sparkling blue eyes.

"Ashlynn, I have had a crush on you for a long time and just wanted to let you know." he said and scratched the back if his neck.

"Before you say anything, I will and can get over it if u want -"

I cut him off by crashing my lips against his.