Infinity ch. 5

Skylynn was a sister to me. Since I don't have any.

My dad died when I was really young. It has just been me and my mom for as long as I could remember.

All of us stared at each other. We all silently cried with tears pouring down our cheeks, but not a sound. We were in absolute shock.

Hayes was now on the floor, focusing on my shoes. Just laying there staring Into space.

I hadn't even noticed Nash's parents here. they were so quiet not knowing what to do.

None of us talked.

Until we heard a beeping noise.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The little girl gasped for air as she opened her eyes.

" skylynn! You were dead! You almost left us! Oh my god!" Nash yelled as he was sobbing into skylynn's shirt.

"I'm... Ok... Nashy.." She said in between breathes.

I rushed by skylynn's side and put my hand up to her face. I rubbed her cheek softly as she put her hand on mine. I smiled and a tear ran down my cheek.

"I think we have to give her some time on her own for a while, but the parents stay. its going to be hard for her to relax with everyone else here." One of the doctors spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Ok better get going." Nash said and hugged skylynn. hayes and I did the same and followed him to his car.

"Wait I forgot my phone!" Hayes yelled as we were almost halfway out the door.

Hayes ran up to the room to get his phone

So Nash and I went to his car.

"thank you." He said an I looked at him confused.
"For what?"

"for everything you have ever done for me." He grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes.

Oh my god.

For all of the years that I have know him, his eyes have never looked so blue than they did tonight.

Hayes opened the door

"Hey guys sor- um did I interrupt something or..." He said laughing. Nash and I let go of each other's hand and both answered no at the same time.

"Jinks" he smirked.

" you owe me a soda.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hi guys!

Sorry it's a short update!

I hope you like the story so far.

But i try to update continuously, like every other day, or sometimes twice a day.

Just depends

-ash