Ch.11

I got up and Nash and I walked to my house. I walked in and went Into my mom's room.

Her bed was perfectly made and she ha her close all hung up nicely in her closet. Nash watched me as I was looking at and noticing everything.

I went into her bathroom and opened her jewelry box. it had a little baby bracelet that had my name on it. I started to cry as I ran into my moms closet.

"Why!! Why mom why?!!" I started I scream and pull her close off hangers as I fell onto the floor and cried. Nash came up behind me and help me in his arms.
"Please come back mom. I need you." I whispered.

I stood up and started I walk around my house.

I looked at all of pictures of me and my mom and dad together. I walked into the living room as memories flashes into my head.
Mom come back.
I went into the kitchen and the oven was black.

I went through the hallway and Nash followed me through the house until I reached my room.

I walked in and saw roxy laying on my bed sleeping, along with a folded piece of paper.
What?
I picked it up.

•Ashlynn
I just wanted to tell you that I love u and that I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. you are perfect. you have been through so much in your life and I wanted to tell you that your doing a good job and I love you
-mom
-----------------------------------------
I fell into my bed and stared at my ceiling.

I had tears streaming down my cheeks and probably had mascara dripping down my neck.

I don't care

Nash sat me up and started to run his fingers up and down my back to calm me down.
It worked
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*3 days later*

Nash and I walked into my room and grabbed my dresser. we lifted it. (with him doing most of the work.)

We put it in a cart and rolled it over to Nash's house. we set it up in my "new room"

We did the same with everything else in my room. even my posters.

It was now late at night and dark outside. I got into my pjs and sat on my bed. skylynn came waddling in.

"Are you my new sister?" she asked and hopped in my covers.

"If you want me to be princess."

She smiled as Nash entered the room. he had no shirt and basketball shorts on.

"Hi" I said and skylynn got out of my bed and jumped onto his back

"Can I talk to ash for a second?" skylynn nodded and ran out.

"Have you told Jack yet?" he asked
"No I haven't talked to him for a while I might tomorrow.

"Ok so about school," he started
"My mom said she doesn't want us to go."

"What?" I asked and a smiled spread as cross his face.

"She's going to homeschool us." I smiled and he got up from my bed .

"We should be going to bed soon."
He hugged me as he walked out of the room.
"Wait" I said and he turned around

"Will you sleep with me?"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Awwww
Comment something that will make me smile >>>>

I want a poptart.

I am really scared of bunnies. I know it's sounds ridiculous, but you will be scared too if you watch 'the red balloon' on youtube. and Easter is coming up
Oh goodness 🐰🎈

BYE ILY ALL
-🎈Ashlynn🎈