Ch. 10

"I don't really know." He answered.

I put my head In his chest as he started playing with the strands of hair that were on my shoulder.

"You could live here?" He said and I sat up.

"I couldn't do that. I can't just barge in." I said and he pulled me back into his chest.

"Are you kidding? You have no parents, no where to go, no money, and you can't drive. You could take the guest bedroom and decorate it however you want. Roxy can even come too." Nash said and kissed the top of my head.

"don't you think you should ask your mom first?" I said and he smiled.
"I already did. Actually it was her idea. We can go get all of your stuff later but now I think we should just relax and think of happy things."

Nash helped me up and set me on the couch.

"Wait here."

Nash ran into the other room and grabbed a blow up mattress.

He blew it up and jumped on it.

He started to put sheets on it when skylynn came hopping down the stairs.

"Hi Nashy. Ashlynn!" She said as she realized I was Sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong?" She said and turned her head to the right.

I didn't realize I had mascara on my cheeks.

I tried to wipe it with my hand an got most of it off.

"Well sky, um.." I started as Nash cut me off.

"Sky I'll tell you later, now go upstairs." He kissed her cheek as she waddled back up the stairs.

Nash put down pillows and patted a spot for me next to him.

I sat down and he pulled the covers over us and put his arm around me.

"So, how do you feel?" Nash asked

"Idk. I kinda feel like there is a big empty hole In my heart. Like something's missing."

"Just remember I love you" Nash said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I laid my head in his chest and we both fell asleep.
.....................................................
(A/N)

I am craving soda right now it sounds so good ugh. And pizza

Sorry short update but I will post more tomorrow, if I feel like it (I'm lazy)

Haha ok ily guys bye!

-Ashlynn🍕