Ch15

I stared at him.

"Nash i..."
Nash cut me off

"well I just blew it I'm sorry. I thought you liked me more than friends, but I guess not."

He turned around started walking away with his hands on the back of his neck.

I got out of my chair and ran to him. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You didn't let me finish. I would love to Nash."

He turned around and he had the biggest smile on his face. He pulled me into his chest and then lifted my chin so he could see my face.

He softly and sweetly kissed my lips.

"Whhhaat just happend...?" Hayes walks into the kitchen. he had just woke up.

Nash and I jump away and try to fumble out an explanation.

"No need to explain, I knew you guys liked each other." Hayes smirked and went to the pantry.

Nash and I slightly looked at each other and smiled. awkwardly.

We sat down to finish our breakfast.

He grabbed my hand and took me to my room.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Nash as I sat down on my bed.

"How about I take you out for dinner later." Nash suggested.

"I'll come to your room at 10. hahha." he said and left me to get ready.

It was 9:25. I put on a shirt with a bandana pattern on it. I wore jeans and white converse.

My long brown hair was straightened and down.

I brushed my teeth again and packed my purse with some mints.

I heard a know I on my door.

"You ready?" the voice said. it was Nash's raspy voice from he other side of the door

"Yeah one second." I answered and grabbed my purse. I opened the door to see Nash standing there in a obey shirt.

He looked so good. his hair had a little swirl like he usually does, but it looks really good.

He has on the Cologne I bought him.

He took my hand and guided me down the stairs.

He opened my door to my car to let me in, then got I Into his.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"You'll see. but sit back it's like a half hour drive." he laughed and smiled.

We just laughed and talked the whole ride.
We ended up on a long dirt road.

We arrived in a big empty field. no one around us. not even close.

He parked his car, and went around to the trunk.

He grabbed a big comfy blanket and a picnic basket.

I opened my door and started to get out.

"No no no." Nash said and closed the door causing me to go back inside of he car.

He then opened it up again.

"I was supposed to do that." he smiled and let me out of the car.

He grabbed the stuff out off the ground and led me to the middle of the field.

He put down the blanket then ran back to the car for pillows and flowers.

"Well you had a lot of things to do in 30 minutes." I said and laughed.

"I wanted to make out firsts date perfect." he smiled and opened the basket. He took out two plates, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,and lemonade.

"This is amazing. thank you Nash."

We finished our lunch then just tried to make each other laugh. it was fun.

Until sprinklers shot up from the ground and got is soaking wet.

We were laughing and running around chasing each other.

Nash was running towards me. he slipped on some mud and fell on his butt.

I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself.

Then the sprinklers went down and we gathered our soaking wet picnic.

We ran bak to his car. he had extra blankets in the back to dry off with.

We sat in the trunk of his car.

"This was so fun. Thank you Nash." I said and smiled.

"Anything for you." he jumped out of the trunk and I followed. we both got into the car and drove off with his hand on my knee.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""
I am sick today :(

But that means that it might be a double update ;) or maybe triple cause I'm bored.

Read my knew fanfiction called "but you promised"

It's about Olivia and Hayes 😁

But k so wattpad wouldn't update, so it said his had 75 reads. then it finally did, and I have FLIPPING 1.3K READS.

YOU GUYS ARE MAH WORLD.

I was in my bed, when I saw it and I started to flip out. I screamed in my pillow and pinched myself 😜

Maybe next update I'll do a 10 facts thing about me 😁

Mkay bye

-🌚Ashlynn🌚