Ch. 9

LISTEN TO A SAD SONG LIKE SAY SOMETHING OR LET HER GO
JUST TO GET YOUR EMOTIONS RUNNING! OK PROCEED
========================

Nash and Jack were both wearing tank tops.
Zayyyummm they looked good.

But I couldn't help but stare at Nash's biceps that would shift with his every move.
-----------------------------------------
After the BBQ,
Nash walked me home.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to his side as we approached my house.

We were just turning the corner, when we saw a fire truck and ambulance in front of my house.

Nash started to run and I was almost going to cry I was so scared.

"Where's my mom?!?!" I yelled at firemen that were out front of my house.

"In there." one of the men said and pointed to a ambulance.

I looked in there and saw my mom laying there. she looked horrid.

Nash noticed that I started to shake and grabbed me hand.

I ran to the back of the ambulance.
"Mom? are you ok?"

she didn't answer

"Someone! please! what happened and why is she in the back of an ambulence?! Where is my dog?!"

I started to cry as Nash picked my up and held me there.

"Your mother was cooking something, and I guess she forgot about it. and your dog is fine. but your mom, I don't know if she's going to make it. the house filled with smoke and suffocated her. her lungs are completely black. but your dog was outside while it happend." One of the fire men said.

I was now bawling and I moved away from the ambulance, to near my house.

I was rapped in a ball laying on Nash. we both didn't say a word.

We saw a bunch of people rush to the ambulence. and before we got up, a doctor came over to us.

I got up and walked closer to him.
"Is she ok?"
"Well she is defiantly out of pain now." he said and I sighed of relief.

Then we heard a lots of beeping as nurses and doctors ran to the ambulance.
..............................................................

I dropped to the floor and instantly started to lose my focus.

All I remember was Nash with red puffy eyes and tears streaming down his face and neck. he was making sure that I was ok.
My hearing started to fade.
Them I saw doctors rushing over to me and then black.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ash! Ashlynn! wake up!" I heard Nash's soothing voice and instantly recognized where I was.
In his bedroom
"What happed? where is my mom?what going on!?" I started to yell. i don't remember anything. he picked me up bridal style and took me to his basement.

He put me down and sat next to me he grabbed a pillow from the couch and shut the door.

" Ashlynn, your mother was cooking and she forgot about it. she left the stove and oven on and fell asleep. the house filled with smoke and filled her lungs. ashlynn. your mother is gone."
*************************************

My eyes barely opened as I awoke and I heard my moms voice from the other room. What?

"Honey, breakfast is ready!" she said.
"Mom? mom! I thought you were dead!are you ok?" I yelled running into the kitchen.

"What I'm not dead! What are you taking about? I'm fine!" she answered a little confused.

"oh nothing I guess I just had a dream."
I looked into her beautiful eyes and perfect complexion.

"Ashlynn. ashlynn.ashlynn." she started to say. her voice quickly changed to Nash's as I snapped awake. I was in Nash's basement in his arms.
I started to cry as I realized what was going on.

"Nash? where am I going to live?"
_________________________
Muhahahah
I'm super hyper right now soo yaaa✊

Please vote! and follow me on Instagram at @nashandgrier
(We follow back 😋)

I know I make like mistakes in my typing because I type fast and accidentally type things wrong then don't notice them so just try to ignore it 😁
Even though this story is based off of me, my parents are both still living and breathing haha.

Mkay bye
ILY GUYS
-Ashlynn