Ch.29

I woke up the next morning with a bouquet of flowers on my desk.

And some more at my vanity.

My favorites..

Pink roses.

I got up, put on my slippers, and waddled over to my desk.

There was a note that had my name on it and there was a little box at the other bouquet.

I tilted my head a little and smelt the roses.

I smiled and I began to open the pinkenvelope that smelt like my one direction perfume.

There was a long note.

Ashlynn,

I know things have happened. I know I got mad. Yes, I know. I overreacted. But I got really jealous. I know you have some feelings for Jack still.
But ashlynn you make me so happy and you are my best friend. I couldn't live without you. and I can't stand that we are a little in the rough.
Every time I try to think about what has been going on, or how much we have been through and done together, It brings tears to my eyes.
It kills me to know that I brought you pain. I seriously don't know what life would be like without you. I wouldn't like it though. actually I would probably kill myself without you. ashlynn, you are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know that I didn't believe you before.
But now I do. I don't think you would kiss or Cheat on my on purpose. and I'm not mad at Jack either. now go open the other box love.

-Nash <3

I felt tears brimming my eyes when I put the note back into the envelope.

I walked over to my vanity wear the second bouquet of flowers were.

There was another little note and a small box.

I opened the box first.

It was a ring. A little silver ring.

my face started turning pale and my knees started to shake.

I quickly opened the note and made a sigh of relief.

This is not a wedding ring. it's a promise ring! but only take it if you will let me take you back. I love you ashlynn.

-Nash

I put on the ring and wiped the tears away from my face.

I opened my door then ran Into Nash's and embraced him into a tight hug.

He put his arms around me and I noticed a small silver ring in his finger.

"I love you Nash." I said and pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed back and we went back I to a hug again.

"I love you too."

Nash smiled and grabbed my hand.

We walked down stairs.

The boys were chucking pancakes at each others faces while laughing.

It was actually pretty funny to watch them.

Matt noticed that we were holding hands.

"I told you the flowers would work." Matt smirked and chucked another pancake at cams face.

I shook my head and walked over to the boys.

"Let me show you how to do it right."

I said grabbing the whipped cream and caking the pancake with it.

I chucked it at Cameron's face and it splattered all over the ground.

Cameron's face was completely white and he was wiping it off with his hand and licking it off his fingers.

Nash Matt and Hayes were all laughing and covering pancakes in whipped cream.

They strayed chucking them at each other.

Nash's mom came downstairs and her eyes widens at he mess we had made.

"Clean this up. now." She demanded walking back up to her room.

We all cleaned up the mess and mopped.

I went back upstairs and showered.

I put on a white plain t-shirt, peach pants, and white converse. I also put a fishtail braid in my hair.

I went down to the basement and we were all talking.

"You know what sounds good... a tigers blood snow come." Hayes said getting down on the floor laying on his back.

"Yaaasssssss" can screamed and we all got up.

We jumped in the back of Nash's truck and he drove us into town to get snow cones. But we picked up Lexie and lundyn on the way, and took Olivia.

Cameron got cherry, lundyn got lime, Lexie got strawberry, and Olivia got green apple. Matt got bubblegum, Nash got coconut , and hayes and I got tigers blood.

We hopped back In his truck and drive home.

Olivia, Lexie, lundyn, and I all finished our snow comes in my room while watching t.v.

"Soo how's you and Cameron...?" I asked Lexie and she smiled.

"Yeah has he asked you out yet?!" lundyn said while putting a spoonful of snow come in her mouth.

"Yeah...." Lexie said blushing.

"Oohhhh! what did you say?" Olivia asked.

"Yes..." Lexie said shoving a huge bite of snow come in her mouth.

"Awwww!" all of us were so happy when we heard that.

"Hey girls come down here!" Matt yelled from the stairs.

We all went down there and Matt took us outside.

There was a tarp in the back of Nash's truck and it was filled with water.

Cameron was sitting in it with a glass of lemonade in his hand.

Nash was filling it with a hose and they were ll in there swimsuits.

"That's is awesome. let me go change!" I said running back upstairs to get in my swimsuit.

I let Lexie and lundyn use one of mine and Olivia quickly ran home to get in hers.

I went back downstairs to get in the homemade "hot tub"

We just laughed and talked for hours.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who's happy for nashlynn?

And who's bummed because they think it's better as jacklynn?

I really don't know who I would pick.

I promise Jack will be more involved the next chapter.

I was just getting over the little drama hill with nashlynn.

But sorry I haven't need updating. so here is a kinda long one for ya.

Once I hit 25k I'll bring in another boy! who should it be?

Message me to tell me

Also tell everyone u know who has a wattpad about my story so I can bring in new people :)

Thank you lovely 21k 💕
-😘ashlynn😘