Ch.40

Ok, I have thought about it, and.. I really like jack. a lot more than I attended to.

When I got dressed, I walked out and Jack was the only one on the couch.

I sat down on the edge of the couch and pretended to play a game on my phone.

I feel stupid liking someone with a boyfriend.

I mean, just look at him.

He was playing on his phone. he had white swim trunks on and a tank top on.

Ugh.

and I'm wearing a muscle tank with a black lace bandeau on with shorts and a top-not in my hair.

No make up on, and bags under my eyes .

And he looks like a flipping model.

Ugh kill me now.
_________________________

»jacks POV«

She sat down on the couch next to me, kinda.

She was perfect. especially without any makeup on.

I could tell she wasn't doing anything on her phone, idk what she was going for.

I really liked her. but she had Nash, and I've got nothing on him.

I looked like a mess while she looked like perfection.

Ugh Jesus.
_____________________

»Ashlynn's POV«

I felt so awkward around him now.

I finally spoke up.

"Hey we should jump off the back of the boat today.." I tried to start a conversation with him.

I don't even know when I started liking jack, and I still really like nash.

But I don't know.

"Yeah that sounds fun, we should eat first tho.." he laughed and it gave me butterflies.

We both stood up and went to make food.

"Waffles..?" he asked opening the fridge.

"Yeah, every think but the kitchen sink waffles..?" I asked and smiled a little.

He looked up at me and smiled and nodded.

He put 2 in the toaster and I got out whipped cream, chocolate and strawberry syrup, sprinkles, gummy bears, and caramel.

"Let's do this."

We both got out plates and once all four of the waffles were done, we started piling our waffles with crap.

It was fun.

Then we both went for the whipped cream bottle and our hands touched.

We both pulled away and looked up at each other and blushed.

"You can have it.."he said and handed me the bottle of whipped cream.

We both sat down and began to eat.

His looks like a chef made it with perfect swirls of whipped cream on the waffle, with sprinkles and chocolate syrup.

Imagine if you fed chocolate and whipped cream to a horse, the horse spit it out, then you grabbed it out of the dirt, rolled it in sprinkles, then plopped it on top of a couple waffles... that would be mine....

But hey, it tasted amazing.

Hayes came up the stairs and sat down at the table.

"Can I talk to you guys...?" Hayes said scratching the back of his head.