Ch.12

I woke up to see Nash laying there perfectly. his bare chest would move up and down with every breath he would take.

Nash was still sleeping and it was almost 11

I got out of my bed trying not to wake him. I got dressed into a grey t-shirt and Aztec leggings.

I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. Nash was still sound asleep so I ran into the kitchen to pop a couple waffles in the toaster.

Nash's mom, I guess my mom now too, walked into the kitchen and grabbed her purse from the table.

"I will be at work, so will chad. skylynn and Hayes are at school so you and Nash will be here alone. you have my number for any emergencies. be responsible and don't burn the house down." she smiled and winked.

She left and I sat down to eat my plate of waffles. topped with syrup and a boat load if whipped cream.

I heard yawning coming from the stairs and saw nash appear around the corner.

He had perfectly messy hair.
Oh gawd
"Morning lazy butt." I said to him and he laughed.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We ended up "watching" a movie.
We were throwing popcorn and pillows at each other and just talking.
My phone buzzed an I saw a text from Jack.

Jack💕-hey where were you?

Me-I need to tell you somthing. can you meet me at Nash's?

Jack💕-sounds like a plan I'll text you when there.
*couple minutes later*
Jack💕- ok 😘

I told Nash I'd be outside and he nodded. I walked outside and saw Jack on the lawn texting.

"So what's up?" Jack asked and sat down on the lawn so he was facing me.

I explained everything that happend. he had tears in his eyes and hugged me continuously.

We born stood up and he gave me a long warm hug. He stuck his face in he crook of my neck.

He let go and we stood there in silence just staring, again.

The awkwardness was broke by my phone ringing. it was Hayes.

"Hello?"
"Hey ash can I hang out with some one today?" He asked and I laughed

"Yeah haha I don't care. I love you bye."
Jack got a text on his phone from his m saying he needs to come home.
"Remember you can call me whenever you want, I'll always be here." he kissed my forehead and embraced me in a hug, until he walked away.
----------------------------------------------
I was watching a different movie with Nash when Hayes came through the door.

I went to go say hi, when I saw he was with a beautiful girl.

"Who's this Hayes?" I asked and he blushed.

"Olivia..."
___________________________

OMG WATTPAD HAS MADE ME SO MAD
It wouldn't load for like a freaking week and would kick me out of the app.

Yah or nah on this chapter?

I had the most lame April fools day.
My trick was turning the milk blue.
yay me

Ok ily all 💕💕💕

-✪Ⓐⓢⓗ✪