Part 1:The Αuditions

Camila's POV:

I was immersed in deep thoughts when I realized that someone was calling out my name.

''Camila Cabello?''..it was the producer.

I walked to the stage and I introduced myself.I was very nervous..it was my only chance to make my dreams come true,to become a real singer,to prove I'm capable to sing and perform.I started to sing.When I finished the song all the judges praised me for my vocals.When I left the stage..I went back to the bootcamp.I was about to call my parents when I realized that someone was staring at me.Next to me was standing a girl with beautiful greenish eyes and brown wavy hair.I smiled at her and she started to say something.

''Hi'' she waved at me.

''Hello'' I smiled and waved back.

''Your performance was amazing'' she said.

''Oh..thanks.'' I giggled

''By the way...I'm Lauren'' she held out her hand.

''I'm Camila'' I smiled and shook her hand.

''Yes,I know..You just introduced yourself.''she laughed.

I giggled in embarrassment.

She was about to say something..when the producer called her name.

''Oh,I'm next.I have to go..see you'' she said

''Good luck'' I smiled

''Thank you'' she smiled back and she came down to the stage.

Her performance was breathtaking.I don't know why but for some reason her voice was making my heart bit faster.When she finished she thanked the judges and left the stage.She looked at me smiling wide and she hugged me tightly.

''I got in'' she said almost crying.

''I'm so proud of you'' I smiled

She pulled out the hug and she stared at me. 

''Thank you..maybe we could exchange phone numbers'' she said

''Of course'' I grinned

I entered her number in my phone and then she entered mine.

''I'll call you'' she said and she gave me a wave goodbye.

I smiled and waved back.

I left the building and I called my parents to tell them I got in the x factor and then I went for a walk.I was thinking about Lauren.. ''She's so cute and adorable..she's beautiful.I already miss her..'' I thought. ''What's wrong with you?'' I said to myself. ''You don't even know her.She's just a good friend.How ca..'' My thoughts were interrupted by a sound that was made by my phone.I had a message.I smiled wide when I saw that it was from Lauren.

''hi,how are you?btw,are you free tonight?''

''heyy,fine..u?and yess..I am.'' I replied.

''I'm fine:) oh,so do u wanna go to eat something?''

''of course..We could meet at the park''

''ok,see you at eight.''

''ok:)''

I went at home,but my parents were at work.I took a shower and I started to get ready.I was ready earlier so when I went at the park Lauren wasn't there.After 5 minutes I saw her coming and I smiled at her.