Part 3:Together

Camila's POV:  (1 weak later..)

We're on stage and Simon started to say the names of the girls who would be at the next live.When he said the last name I felt my heart break.I tried to hold back my tears while I was on stage but when we went at the bootcamp they started to roll down my face.Suddenly,I realized that Simon hadn't said Lauren's name too.I look at all the girls at the bootcamp trying to find where she is.Finally,I saw her at the back of the room sitting with her face burried into her knees.I went next to her,put my hand around her waist and I rubbed her back thoughtfully.She looked at me and a weaked smile appeared on her face.She was about to say something when the producer said..

''AllyBrooke,Normani Hamilton,Lauren Jauregui,Dinah Jane and Camila Cabello..come on the stage.Simon wants to tell you something.''

Lauren looked at me..We were both confused.We went on stage and Simon said..

''You are very talented and I don't think you should leave the competition''

I started tremble when I thought that probably Simon would give me a second chance.

''So I decided to put you in a group'' he continued.

All the girls started to scream and we did a group hug.

''I can't believe it'' Normani said.

''We are in a group'' Ally smiled.

''Yeah,we're in a group together..'' Lauren smiled and winged at me.

I smiled wide at her.

''together'' I whispered.

When we went back at the bootcamp Ally said..

''Do you wanna come to my home?We should get to know each other better.''

We all agreed and he followed her at her home.Her parents were at work so we were alone.We went to Ally's bedroom and we sat on her bed.

''I'm so happy that I'm in a girl group.'' Dinah said.

''It's amazing'' Normani smiled.

(1 hour later)

''Would you like to order some pizza'' Ally asked.

''Yesss'' I screamed and almost fell from the bed.

Everybody started to laugh.

Lauren's POV:

When Ally suggested us to order some pizza Camila screamed ''yesss'' and she almost fell from the bed.That girl loves soo much food.She's adorable..

When the pizza guy brought us the food we went to the kitchen.Camila,who was at the bathroom,opened the door and run to the table where we were sitting.While she was running she slipped,but before she fall I grabbed her shoulder.I put my free hand at her waist and I helped her to balance.

''Oh,thanks Lauren.'' she smiled.

''You should be more careful'' I laughed.

''I can't..you have to be there to save me every single time'' she laughed.

''I'll be..'' I smiled.

When we finished the pizza we went at the living room and Ally suggested to watch a movie.We decided to watch Notebook.

Camila's POV:

''I've never watched it'' I said.

''Really?'' Normani asked socked.

''Really'' I laughed.

''It's a good one'' Lauren said.

We sat on the couch..and I sat next to Lauren.She put her arm around my waist and I put my head on her shoulder.During the movie I started to cry..it was so touching.Lauren looked at me and she smiled.I smiled back and I hugged her tightly.

''You're so cute'' she laughed.

''I love you'' I said.

She kissed my cheek..

''I love you too'' she smiled.

When the movie ended we left Ally's house..

''Goodbye'' Ally said while we were leaving..

Lauren looked at me..

''Do you wanna go for a walk?'' she asked.

''Yes..'' I nodded.

She held my hand and we started to walk...