Part 22:Fake Boyfriends

Camila's POV:

We spent the next hours cuddling.I wasn't asking for something more than this.It was enough to feel her arms around me and her hot breath on my neck.I turned around in order to face her.Lauren smiled and kissed my cheek.I put my hand under her blouse,on her stomach and I tickled her.I froze as I felt something different...something like wounds.Lauren understood it so she pushed my hand away and she sit on the bed.

''L-Lauren..'' I stuttered.

''What?'' she asked like she hadn't understood what just happened.

''What is that? I asked and tears started to appear in my eyes.

''Nothing'' she said without looking at me.

''Take off your blouse..'' I obligated her.

''No'' she said and tears appeared on her eyes too.

''Lauren..please..'' I begged her.

''It's nothing'' she said trying to convince me that everything was okay.

Without warning I grabbed her blouse and I lifted it.I could see scars at all over her stomach..

''Oh m-my God..wh-why?'' I stuttered.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and I started to cry.Lauren put her hand on my shoulder..

''It's not you fault.." she whispered.

''No,it's all my fault.'' I yelled and I cried even harder.

''Listen to me Camz.I decided to do it.It was my fucking choice..my own fault.It has nothing to do with you.If I can't control myself there's nothing that YOU can do about it..'' she said.

I could..I could have stayed by her side and helped her.She was and she's still fragile..and I knew it.I was supposed to protect her and I was actually the one who did this to her.I'm the worst girlfriend she could have.She promised me she would stay strong as long as I was with her.I didn't keep my promise so she couldn't keep her own too.

I looked at her scars and I started to cry again.I can't imagine how a so beautiful creature can do this to herself.She doesn't deserve all this pain.

Suddenly,Lauren hugged me and interrupted my thoughts.

''I'm okay.Don't cry..please.'' she said.

She hugged me and she only left me when I had stopped crying.Her mouth was close to my ear so she whispered...

''I have an idea..''

Her hot breath gave me goosebumps to all over my body.

''What?'' I asked.

''I think we should go to talk to Simon.'' she said and a tiny,evil smile appeared on her face.

''I don't know..'' I said worried.

''We should make it clear to him that we're together and we don't care what he thinks..'' she said.

I looked at her worried.

''..and anyway..nobody has the right to tell to my girlfriend what to do..'' she said and she kissed my forehead.

I smiled and I nodded.

We left the house and we walked for a while searching for a cab.Lauren was holding my hand at the whole time.She didn't even let it when a couple a fans came to talk to us.After a while we found a cab and he headed to Simon's office.After about ten minutes we got there and I headed to the building but Lauren stopped me.

''Wait.I want to tell you something..''

''What?'' I asked worried.

''I have.." she said.

''What? I asked again even more worried.

''I have told Dinah about us.."

''Wh-Why?'' I stuttered.

''I just wanted to talk to someone about it..I'm sorry'' she said and she looked at the ground.

''What did she say?'' I asked worried.

''She said she accepts us she loves us no matter what..she doesn't have a problem with it.'' she said and she smiled weakly.

''Oh..I'm so happy she understands.'' I said and I smiled widely.

Then I looked at Lauren..

''..and don't be sorry.It's okay.'' I said and I kissed her cheek.

We walked to Simon's office and we knocked the door.

''Come in..'' we heard he's voice.

We walked in and we saw Simon sitting on a chair behind his desk and Demi on another chair next to it.

''Hey girls.'' Demi waved and smiled.

''Hi'' Simon said and frowned as he probably understood the reason we came.

Lauren's POV:

''We need to talk'' I said and looked insistently to Simon.Then I looked at Demi and she looked worried too as she probably thought that we would tell him about our relationship.I don't think she knew that Simon had already understood it.

''Camila told me everything..'' I said.

Simon didn't say anything.

''So,don't you dare to tell her what to do again..''

I can't believe I'm talking to Simon like this..Camila was really scared.She was holding my hand and I could feel it shaking.

''Wait.What happened?'' Demi asked confused.

''Noth..'' Simon tried to say but I interrupted him.

''Simon told Camila to break up with me..'' I said.

''What?Oh my God..Simon,is that true?'' she asked socked.

''I just wanted to protect them.I did it for them..'' he said angrily.

''Oh,yes?'' I laughed.

''You have to understand that this is important.You can't ruin your career for your stupid love..'' he yelled.

I looked at Camila and I could see tears on her eyes.

''It's not a stupid love.Camila is my everything and I won't allow you to take her away from me.And believe it or not,I care more about Camila than my fucking career..'' I yelled.

I could see Demi smiling and then she winked at me.

''Simon,Lauren is right.'' she said.

Then,she got closer to him and she whispered something..

''Okay,but you know it's dangerous..'' he nodded.

''As you can see they're not willing to sacrifice their love..so,it's the only solution.'' she said.

Camila looked at me confused.The truth is that we both couldn't understand what was going on..

''So,girls..you're allowed to be in a relationship but you won't act like a couple in public and you'll be really really careful..''

''Thank you..'' Camila smiled.

''But,there's something else too..'' he said and he looked at Demi..

''You need a boyfriend.Actually,we need to find you two..fake boyfriends'' he said.

I looked at Camila panicked..

''What do you mean?'' we both asked socked.