Part 21:You And Only You

Lauren's POV:

We left the bootcamp all together...

''I was sure we could win..'' Normany said sadly.

''It doesn't make any difference..'' Ally said.She placed her hand on Normani's shoulder and smiled.

''There many harmonizers who love us and support us.If  it's meant to happen it will happen..'' she continued.

''One Direction came third too..'' Camila giggled.

I smiled.I was sure she was going to say that.

''The important thing is that we've gained an incredible experience and four amazing sisters.We should be grateful..''

''You're right..'' Normani agreed and all of us nodded.

At first we arrived at Ally's place..

''Goodbye girls..'' she smiled,kissed our cheeks and left.

Then,at Normani's...

''Bye sweeties.See you..'' she said and she smiled.

Dinah was walking next to me and next to her was Camila.Nobody was talking.It was really awkward for both me and Dinah.At this point I wish I had never told her about me and Camila...

After a while we got at Dinah's house.I didn't want her to leave...I couldn't stay alone with Camila.

''I love you cupcake'' she said and she hugged Camz.

Then she came closer to me and she hugged me too.

''I love you too Lo..''

''Don't leave..please.'' I whispered.

''I can't stay.Don't worry..It's a good chance for you to talk.'' she whispered.Then,she kissed my cheek and left...leaving me alone with Camila.

We didn't exchange a word,or even a look,since we arrived at my house.

''Goodbye..'' I waved and I smiled weakly.

I was about to close the door behind me when I heard Camila's voice..

''Lauren..''

I opened the door..

''What?'' I asked.

''We need to talk..'' she said.I supposed her intention was to obligate me but she sound more as she was begging me.

''About what?I don't think we've anything to say..'' I said a little irritated.

''We do...believe me.'' she said.

I didn't say anything.I was just staring at her.

''Can I come in?'' she asked.

I was ready to tell her to leave but suddenly I just felt the need to find out what really happened.Why she broke up with me.She owned me an apology..

''Yes..'' I nodded.

She smiled in relief and she entered the house.We went to my room because my parents were at the living room and we obviously couldn't talk in front of them.We both sat on the bed but I tried not to be too close to her.

''What do you want?'' I asked.

''I just want to explain you some things...'' she said.

I didn't say anything.I waited for her to continue..

''..but promise me that you won't get mad..and you won't tell to anyone about it.."

''I promise..'' I said because I really couldn't understand anything and I was a little bit worried too.

''I didn't break up with you beacause I didn't like you or love you.I'll love you forever whether you like it or not..'' she said and she smiled.A laugh escaped my mouth.

''It's just because I had to..'' she continued.

''What do you mean?'' I asked confused.

''Simon to-ld m-me to br-break up with y-you..'' she said and a tear rolled down her face.

''What?Why?How did he find out about us?Did you tell him anything?And why..'' I started to say socked.

''I didn't tell him anything..he just understood it by himself..'' she interrupted me.

''Why didn't you tell me anything?Why did you lied to me?'' I asked really irritated and angry this time.

''I just wanted to protect you baby.Simon even threatened to replace us with another group..''

''I don't care.You sould have told me about it.You should have trusted me.I could deal with a situation like this..I'm not weak Camila.What you did was even worse.Leaving me alone was actually the worst thing you could do.What were you thinking?'' I yelled.At this point I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and I started crying.

''I'm sorry baby.It wasn't my intention to hurt you.I just didn't want to ruin your career.You're talended and full of potentials.That was your dream..remember?'' she said and a few tears rolled down her face..

''I don't care about my career.I don't even care about that dream.I need you and only you.'' I said crying.

She put her hands around my neck and she hugged me tightly.

''Don't leave me again..'' I whispered.

''I won't..'' she whispered too.

For a few seconds we were just staring at each other.Then,I just couldn't help it,and attacked her lips.I wanted to do this for days..for weeks.I rolled on top of her and I looked at her beautiful eyes.

''I missed you..'' I whispered.

''Me too..'' she said.

 I kissed her again more passionately this time.I tugged on her bottom lip and she groaned softly.Then,she rolled on top of me and straddled my waist.Her hands were planted on my hips and she was exploring my mouth with her tongue.She was in control and I liked it.I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her as closed as I possibly could.I bit her lip and a loud moan escaped her mouth.I smiled into the kiss.My hands were exploring her body stopping at her ass.Camila started to grind her hips into mine and now I was the one who moaned loudly.She kissed my neck..

''You're beautiful..'' she said.

''You too baby'' I smiled.

She laid next to me and she wraped her hands around my waist.I kissed her and she smiled into the kiss.I put my head on her chest and we cuddle together for hours.I missed that feeling of her arms wraped around me protctively.We both missed it...