Part 13:As Long As You're With Me

Lauren's POV:

I woke up and I saw Camila sleeping next to me.I remembered what happened last night and I panicked.She would definitely ask me why I was crying but I'm not ready to tell her about me and my story.I stared at her.When she sleeps she's like a 5 year old child..she looks so innocent.After a while she woke up and smiled at me.I smiled back and Ι stroked her cheek.

''Good morning..'' she smiled.

''Good morning Camz..'' I said.

She rolled on top of me and kissed me softly.

''You're beautiful'' she whispered.

''You too baby.'' I smiled.

She sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

''We need to talk Lolo'' she said.

''Abou-t wh-what?'' I stuttered.

''About last night.What's going on Lauren?'' she asked.

''Nothing..'' I said and looked down.

''Come on baby..You know you can trust me.'' she said.

''I can't tell you..'' I said.

''Why?'' she asked.

''Because if I'll tell you..you'll hate me..and I don't want you to hate me.I can't lose you..I need you Camz.'' I said and I started to cry.

She hugged me.

''You won't lose me Lo.Whatever it is...we'll face it together.Just tell me what's going on..'' she said.

Camila's POV:

''I ha..'' she whispered something that I couldn't possibly hear.

''What?'' I asked.

I ha..'' she said again.

''What is it Lauren?'' I asked again.

''I HATE ME..OKAY?I HATE ME...I'M UGLY,I'M FAT,I'M WORTHLESS,I'M IRRITATING...THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT ME.'' she yelled.

I looked at her socked.A tear rolled down my face..

''No Lauren..You're not.You are an incredible person.'' I said.

''No I'm not.You don't deserve me Camz.You're the cutest,kindest,most adorable person I've ever met.You don't deserve a freak like me.'' she said and started to cry.

''You're not a freak baby.'' I cried.

She picked up her sleeves.I could see scars on her wrists and all over her hands.

''O-Oh my..'' I stuttered and I tears rolled down my face.

''See?I told you I'm ugly.'' she said and cried harder.

I got closer to her and I stared to her eyes.

''NO LAUREN JAUREGUI.YOU'RE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT..'' I said and kissed her lips.When I kissed her a whimper escaped her lips.

''I love you.'' she whispered.

I took her hand and starting from her wrist I kissed her scars.I kissed every single one of them..

''I don't care if you have scars baby..You still the most beautiful person I've ever seen.''

She smiled weakly.I could see the pain into her eyes...

''But why Lo?Why did you do this to youself?'' I asked.

''Before x facor..when I was at the high school..'' she said.

''I wasn't as popular as I used to tell you.I didn't have many boyfriends.I didn't even have friends.I was a nerd.Everyone was laughing at me..'' she continued.

''I'm sorry Lo..I didn't knew that.'' I said.

''Don't be sorry'' she said.

''They were calling me names..like ungly,fat,worthless,freak..even a lesbian.I was like 13..I couldn't possibly know if I like girls or not.And when I started to realise that I was interested in girls...they convinced me that it was something wrong,that it was disgusting..that I WAS disgusting.'' 

I wiped away her tears..

''You're NOT worthless,you're NOT ungly,you're NOT fat.I don't care what other people used to tell you but you're special to me.'' I said.

She didn't say anything...

''But why did you lie to us Lauren?'' I asked.

''Because I wanted to start over..If you knew about my past maybe you'd treat me as they used to treat me..'' she said.

''You know we'd never do that..we love you little idiot.'' I said and kiss more passionately this time.

''I love you..thank you for not judging me..'' she whispered.

''I would never do that..'' I smiled.

''Just promise me you'll never hurt yourself again..you don't deserve all this pain..'' I continued.

''I promise.As long as you're with me I'll never hurt my self again.I'll stay strong for you my love..'' she said and kissed me again.