Part 14:In Love With Her Imperfections

Lauren's POV:

I'm so relieved that someone knows how I feel.And I'm so happy that the person who found out about my story is Camila.The only.person that I love so much.The person who makes all my pain go,who causes me so strong feelings that maybe sometimes make me overwhelmed but at the same time they keep me alive.She keeps me alive.I could even give my life for her with no hesitation. Somehow or other I don't think I'm able to live without her,without feeling her arms around my waste,her hot breath on my neck,her lips on my lips.I was always looking for a reason to live.I would never imagine that this reason whould be a goofy,clumsy,guzzler girl who used to live next to my house but I had never met and I would met at the auditions of the x factor.I guess I'm in love with her because of those imperfections.I love her silly jokes,I love when she falls because she's unable to stand on her own feet,I love her obsession with food..I love everything on her.

''What are you thinking?'' Camila said and interrupted my thoughts.

''Nothing baby'' I said and kissed her softly.

''Come on..tell me'' she frowned.

''I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you.''

She smiled weakly.

''I'm luckier'' she said.

''No,I am'' I replied.

''Shut up..I am'' she said and attacked me.

We fought for a while.Camila was on top of me and she was trying to put a pillow on my face while I was trying to hit her.Accidentally,I scratched her upper arm.At first she acted like she was in pain..

''Oh,I sorry baby..I didn't want to hurt you'' I said panicked.

Suddenly she started to laugh.

''You're so gullible'' she giggled.

''You're gonna pay for this Miss Cabello.'' I said and grabbed her arm while I rolled on top of her.

She was looking at me with her big brown eyes and she had an adorable smile on her face.I couldn't resist to her lips.I came closer to her face and I kissed her passionately.She kissed me back.Ι was about to enter my tοngue into her mouth but I disciplined myself.She had to get punished for what she did before.Without warning I bite her bottom lip.

''Ouch'' she said and she tried to push me away but I stayed on top of her.She didn't try to push me again but after a few seconds she mumbled...

''Lo,I thi-nk I'm bl-bleeding.'' she said.

''I know'' I smiled into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and I stroked her cheek.

''I'll get you some paper towels'' I smiled.

I cleaned her up from the blood.

''You deserved this'' I laughed.

''I know'' she smiled and kissed me again.

''Was it painful?'' I asked.

''Not really'' she laughed.

''Oh,so I have to bite you harder the next time.'' I smiled.

''Don't you ever dare to do this again Lauren Jauregui.'' she laughed.

''If you are a good girl..''

''I won't..'' she interrupted me and kissed roughly.

I smiled into the kiss.That girl makes me so happy...