Part 11:The Best Night Of My Life

Camila's POV:

I was in front of the mirror fixing my hair when someone knocked the door.I opened it and I saw Lauren standing on the porch.She was smiling and had her hand behind her back.She placed a kiss on my lips..

''You're gorgeous.'' she said.

''Thanks..you too.'' I smiled.

''That's for you baby..'' she said and gave me a bunch of roses.

''Οh my gosh...Lo you're so cute.'' I said and tears welled up in my eyes.

She smiled awkwardly.

''I love you.'' I said and I hugged her.

''Me too'' she said.

''So,what's the surprise?'' I asked with curiosity.

''Oh,we have to take a taxi..come with me.'' she said.

When we found one Lauren got in and whispered something to drivers ear.

''Where are we going?'' I asked laughing.

''I can't tell you until we get there.'' she smiled.

''You can..'' I said.

''Yes,but I won't.'' she giggled.

After 15 minutes we got to our destination.We were at a beach..

''I just wanted to spent some time together as a real couple.I wanted to go to eat in some fancy restauant but that would be really ambitious.''

''It's a perfect idea Lo..'' I smiled and I hugged her.

''We could spend some time here alone..without worrying if someone watches us.'' she said.

We lay on the sparkly sand..under the moonlight.

I placed my head on Lauren's soulder and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

''It's an amazing date baby...I love you.'' I said.

''It's not that amazing yet.'' she laughed.

''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''Guess what?I brought donats with me.'' she said and took out of her bag a box.

''Oh,I love you more now.'' I said and grapped the box from her hand.

She laughed and I kissed her gently.

I took a donat with cream and strawberry.While I was eating Lauren was staring to me.

''Whaaaattt?'' I said frowning.

''Nothing...you're just so cute when you eat.''

''So,I'm not cute when I don't.'' I laughed.

''You're always cute..but now you're cuter.'' she said and kissed my nose.

I spent the whole night in Lauren's arms.She was whispering me all the time that I'm beautiful and how much she loves.She's so perfect.I know she's the best girlfriend I could have...even though I'd never had another.We had a great time together...it was actually the best night of my life..