Part 10:I Truly Love Her

(On the afternoon)

Camila's POV:

We all had left the bootcamp 3 hours ago.Nromani,Ally and Dinah left before me and Lauren because Demi told us to go to her room when the live would finished.When we got there she opened the door smiling.

''Come in'' she said.

Demi's room was amazing.The walls were painted with natural colors,a huge mirror was next to the door..and even though it was kind of messy..it was really beautiful.Looking around I saw a box where at the outside was written with black marker ''Lovatics''.Demi show where I was looking at and smiled.

''I've put there all the things that my lovatics have gave me..'' she said.

''Oh,that's cute.'' I said.

She nodded.

''We have to talk girls.'' she said.

Lauren looked down trying to avoid eye contact with Demi.I held her hand and I realized that she was trembling.

''I know it's not my business,but I'm the only one who knows about you.Even though Simon loves you,I think he'll get mad..he believes in you and he wants you to succeed and he won't risk it.So,I believe you should to rethink it.I don't believe you should ruin your careers for no reason.'' she continued.

Lauren frowned.

''What do you mean ''for no reason''?'' she asked angrily.

''Ι truly love Camila.Maybe you can't understand it but I do.She's the best person I've ever met.She's cute,she's funny,she's beautiful....I can't even imagine my life without her.'' Lauren said.

Tears started to roll down my face and she hugged me protectively.

''I love you Lo'' I said.

She kissed my forehead.

''Me too Camz'' she smiled.

Demi wiped away a tear.

''Guys,you're so cute..'' she smiled.

She came closer to us and she hugged me.Then she said to Lauren..

''I guess,you misunderstood what I said.I just think that your carreers are important..cause you're so talented'' she said.

''It's okay'' Lauren nodded.

''I had many secret relationships in the past..so,I can give you some good advices'' Demi laughed.

She gave us really good advices.Even though at first I thought she would get angry..she helped us a lot.

My thoughts interrupted when Lauren called me..

''Hey baby'' she said.

I smiled.I love when she calls me ''baby''.

''I have a surprise for you.'' she said.

''What?'' I said excited.

''It's a surprise..I can't tell you what it is.I'll come to take you on 8.00.Okayy?''

''Okay..'' I said.

I had 1 hour to get ready.I have to hurry up..