Part 9:Keep Ιt Secret

Lauren's POV:

I was the first one of us who got on the boot camp.While I was waiting for the girls I had some time to think about me and Camila.Even though I'm so in love with her..I don't think we're able to handle this.We've not many fans yet but maybe in the future we'll be famous and then it will be extremely difficult to hide our relationship..It will be impossible..

''Good morning Lauren'' I heard Ally's voice.

''Good morning Ally'' I smiled.

''Are you ready for today?' she asked.

''Of course..I'm kind of anxious but I'm sure we will do well.'' I smiled.

''Yess..we're thinking positive..right?'' she said.

''Right'' I smiled.

After 5 minutes Dinah and Normani came at the boot camp..and the last one was Camila.When she entered the building I couldn't help it but look at her.She was wearing tight jeans and a black jumper.She was so pretty...

''Good morning girls..'' she smiled and winked at me.

''Good morning Mila..'' Normani said.

Simon entered the room..

''So,girls are you ready?'' he asked.

''Yess..'' we all agreed and followed him to the stage.

Although I wasn't really concentrated I think it was a good performance in general.After the performance we all went in a small room near the boot camp to relax.Dinah sat next to me and on the other couch sat Normani,Camila and Ally.After a while Ally and Normani decided to go to buy something to eat..

''Wait,wait..I'm coming with youu..'' Dinah said and followed them.

When they left Camila and I didn't talk for a while.We were just staring to each other smiling.Then,Camila came and sat next to me.We hadn't even exchange a word..it was kind of awkward.Still without talking came closer to me and kissed me.I deepened the kiss and I pulled her closer to me.She rolled on top of me and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

''I love you Lo..'' she whispered.

''Me too..I love you so much'' I said.

She kissed me again this time more passionately.I moved my hands and wrapped them around her waist.

''Oh,what the..?'' we heard a familiar voice.

We quickly moved away from each other panicked and saw Demi at the door.

''It's n-not wha-a-t you th-think..'' I mumbled.

''Then,what it is?'' she said.

None of us answered her question.

She looked at us thoughtfully..

''Oh,I'm sorry for my reaction..It was just so sudden.'' she said.

''It's your right to do everything you want with your personal life...but you're in a group now and we have to discuss some things.''

We both nodded still couldn't talk..

''It's okay girls...you didn't do something wrong.We just have to be careful..and keep it secret.Simon mustn't find out about this..okayy?'' she said

''Okay..'' we both nodded