Part 4:Lylas

Camila's POV:

The next morning I woke up at 8.00 a.m.Simon had told us to be at the bootcamp on 9.00.Suddenly,I remembered that  last night I was at the park with Lauren.We were holding hands and then she lay down and she stared at the sky.I lay down next to her,she looked at me and she smiled.She hugged me and I put my head on her shoulder.

''Ι love the magic and the beauty of the overhead night sky'' she said.

I didn't say anything.

''Universe is so big..that we can't even measure it.I feel so small.Even,the time scale of the university is very long compared to that for human life.I know that it sounds pessimistic but humans are nothing compared to this.

''Yeah'' I agreed and I smiled.

She's amazing.She has always something interesting to say.It's like she chooses every single one of the words that she uses carefully but at the same time it's like she's lost and these words come out of her mouth spontaneously.

We spent the whole night staring at the sky..

Suddenly,I realized that the time was already 8.30.I have to get ready and be at the bootcamp in time.I wore a pink dress and a white bow and I left the house.When I arrived at the bootcamp all the girls were already there.Simon was there too...

''Girls..'' Simon said.

''Yes..'' Ally said.

''We have many things to do today.'' he said.

We looked at him with curiosity..

''First of all we have to find a name for the group.'' he continued.

We had many ideas but at the end we decided to name our group ''Lylas''

''What ''Lylas'' mean?'' Simon asked.

''It's obvious..'' Normani laughed.

''It means:'Love You Like A Sister'' Ally said.

''Oh,clever.'' Simon smiled.

''Tomorrow morning,after the live,you have an interview.'' Simon said.

''I love interviews..'' Dinah smiled.

''But don't forget that you have to do some practice before the live'' he said.

''We could practice at my home..this afternoon'' Lauren said.

We all agreed and we left the bootcamp.

(On the afternoon)

We were sitting on Lauren's bedroom and we started to practice.After a while the girls left and I stayed alone with Lauren.We listened to music and we ate ice cream.We had so much fun.It was only 10.00 but I had to leave because we had to wake up early next morning.

''Goodnight Lo...'' I said.

She came closer to me and she put her hands around my waist.My heart started to bit really fast and I started to tremble.She smiled and she kissed my nose.

''Goodnight Camz..'' she said.

I left her house,but my heart continued to bit that fast.I wanted so much to kiss her..I wish I had kiss her tonight.

''No,you're just friend..she's isn't in love with.'' I thought and I tears started to roll down my face.