Part 23:Never Judge You

Camila's POV:

''I can't believe what Simon asked us to do..'' Lauren said irritated.

''It's okay.I guess it won't be so bad..'' I tried to calm her down.

''I don't want a fake boyfriend..'' she said

She looked at me..

''I don't want you to have a fake boyfriend too..'' she continued.

''Are you jealous?'' I laughed.

''No..'' she said without looking at me..

''Come on..you know it won't be for real..'' I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder.

''B-but I don't want anyone to touch you..o-or k-kiss you..'' she said and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

''Whoever will be my..''boyfriend''..he won't be like you..'' I said and kissed her cheek.

''Don't forget you're going to have a fake boyfriend too..Should I also get jealous?'' I winked at her.

''Maybe..'' she laughed and kissed me softly.

I wraped my hands around her neck and kissed her back..

''..I trust you baby..'' she whispered.

''Me too..'' I smiled and kissed her again.

I rolled on top of her.I kissed her neck and Lauren ran her finger through my hair.I kissed her more roughly this time and a moan slipped her mouth.My hands were running up and down her stomach while her tongue was exploring my mouth.She pulled me as close as she could to her and she placed her hands to my waist.She moved her hips into mine and I moaned loudly.She smiled into the kiss and her hands started to roam my body.I placed my hands on her chest and started to massage her.She wraped her legs around my pelvis and I moved my hands to her thighs.Then,Lauren suddenly pull away from me..

''What happened baby?'' I asked confused.

''S-sorry..I'm j-just not..'' she stuttered.

''Ready?'' I asked.

Lauren nodded and a tear rolled down her face..

''I'm sorry..'' she whispered.

''Don't be sorry Lolo.It's okay..don't cry.'' I said and I stroked her cheek with my thumb.

She looked at me weakly..

''I should be sorry Lo..I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable..''

I wrapped my hands around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

''Just remember I'd never judge you..you're perfect to me..'' I said and I kissed her cheek.

''I know..'' she smiled.

''You're perfect to me too'' she said.

She looked at me..

''So,you're not mad at me..right?'' she asked.

''You're stupid..Of course I'm not..'' I laughed and I kissed her lips softly.

I held her in my arms until she fell asleep.When she sleeps she lookes like an angel...

''You're beautiful..I love you'' I whispered and I kissed her forehead.