Part 8:You Make Me Beautiful

Lauren's POV:

After 20 minutes of walking we got to Ally's house.She opened the door and she smiled wide to us.

''Heyy Camren'' she said.

We laughed and we entered the house where Normani and Dinah were.

''Hi girls..we have to do some rehearshal..loves.'' she smiled.

We all nodded and we started to practice.While we were singing Camila was looking at me the whole time.I was smiling at her every time the girls wasn't looking to us.Her big brown eyes was making me so weak.She's beautiful..Since the first time I saw her at the boot camp I knew I was feeling different about her.I feel like the half of me is missing when we're not together,when I'm not holding her in my arms.She makes me happy..she makes me feel wanted..beautiful.

''I guess we're ready for the live tomorrow.'' Ally said interrupting my thoughts.

''Yes..wer're actually practicing for more than 2 hours'' Normani said.

''So,would you like to go for a coffee.'' Ally asked.

''Yess..'' we all agreed.

We went to a coffee bar near her house.Dinah ordered drip coffe,Ally white coffee with sugar and me,Normani and Camila hot chocolate.

Camila's POV:

Lauren sat next to me and she was holding my hand under the table the whole time rubbing it with her thumb.

''I have to go to the toilet'' Lauren said and squeezed my hand.At first I didn't understand what she was doing but then I got it.

''Oh,I have to go too'' I smiled.

We directed to the toilet.When we got there Lauren hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.She started to suck it and I moaned softly.She pulled me close to her and she wrapped her hands around my waist.I turned around and kissed her.She tugged on my bottom lip and I moaned a little louder.

''Not that loud..they'll hear us'' she smiled.

''It's not my fault.'' I laughed.

She grapped my face and kissed me again.Our tongues were fighting for dominance and eventually I won.Exploring her mouth with my tongue,she runned her fingers through my hair.

''C-Camz'' she said while we were kissing.

She bit her lip and smiled.

''I really love what we're doing but we're here about 10 minutes and the girls are waiting for us''

''But I need you..'' I frowned.

''Me too Camz...but as you said before we have to be careful.''

''Yeah,I know'' I said.

I was about to leave but she stopped me.

''By the way..I don't think that we should tell girls about us..not yet.''

''I agree..I don't know how they will react..''

''I guess it will be difficult for them to accept us.Anyway,we can talk about it tomorrow.Normani and Dinah will go to watch a movie on the afternoon and Ally has a date.So,we'll be able to meet and talk.''

''Talk..'' I smiled.

''Yeah,talk camz'' she laughed and she slapped my ass.

We went where the other girls were.

''What were you doing?You were at the toilet about 15 minutes''

''Nothing..'' Lauren said.

Dinah looked at us confused but then she looked at Normani and continued their corversation.After a while we left the coffee bar.We all waved goodbye..

''See you tomorrow morning'' Ally smiled.

When I went back home I couldn't believe what had happened today.Lauren is in love with me..and I'm in love with her too.I don't care if she's a girl,I don't care if people think that our love isn't normal.Love is love...and we shouldn't be afraid to love anyone we want.I'm just afraid if the girls will accept our relationship.I hope they will do.I just don't want to lose them...