Part 2:Incurable Love

Camila's POV:

''Heyy'' she said.

''Hi'' I smiled

She was wearing tight jeans and a black jumper.

''You look beautiful'' I giggled

''You too''  she smiled.

I was so overwhelmed by her beauty...

Lauren's POV:

''Camila said I'm beautiful'' I thought...I was overexcited.I told her that she's beautiful too.I don't know why but I feel so weak when I'm next to her.It's like her brown eyes piercing me.We were staring at each other for some minutes and then I decided to talk.

''I know a good restaurant at the corner.Do you wa..?''

''Yes..'' she said interrupting me.

I smiled and I was about to turn around when I  I felt someone's hand into mine.I froze for a moment when I realized that Camila and I were actually holding hands.I started to tremble but I tried to control myself.I looked at her and I smiled.

We got at the restaurant and we found a table at the back of the room.I ordered a fried chicken and Camila ordered pasta.When we finished Camila said..

''Do you wanna go for a walk?''

''Of course'' I nodded.

We left the restaurant and we went at the park.We talked about our dreams,about x factor,about our families..about everything.I feel so nervous and at the same time so comfortable when we're together.After a couple of hours camila said..

''It's too late..I think we should go home.''

''Oh,it's 11.30..'' I said.I'd lost the sense of time.

''I had a great time'' she smiled.

''Me too'' I said smiling wide.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

''Goodnight Lo'' she smiled

''Goodnight Camz'' I said.

I was staring at her while she was leaving.I can explain why I feel so weak when she's standing next to me.A part of myself knew that I was incurably in love with her.

''No,you can't be in love with her..you can't'' I whispered to myself.I pushed away my thoughts and I tried not to think about her although it was extremely difficult.I went home and tried to sleep..I couldn't.Suddenly I heard a sound from my phone.I had a message.

''I know it's too late,but I can't sleep and I wanted to talk with someone.''

It was from Camila.

''It's ok..I can't sleep either.'' I replied.

We were texting about half an hour...

''Lo,I feel tired..'' Camila texted me.

''Oh,it's ok..goodnight'' I replied.

''Goodnight..I love you Lo'' 

''Oh my God..Camila just said that she loves me.'' I thought.I was so excited that I couldn't push the right buttons on my phone.

''I love you too Camz'' I replied.

I hugged my pillow tightly.

''I love you so much..more than anything'' I whispered before I fall asleep.