Tear In My Heart

Tyler's P.O.V

Ever since I found out Jenna's pregnant, I feel like the happiest man alive. My need to protect her became ever more deep, all I could think about was her and the baby we were gonna have in a few months. I always searched for purpose, something that would give my life meaning. Music was part of that, of course. But meeting Jenna made my life complete. It's not just something you can put into words. People say things like 'i love you', 'im here for you' on a daily basis but how often do they really mean it? Saying I love Jenna would be an understatement. I don't just love her, I love the way she makes me feel. All my troubles seem to dissapear when she's around. I don't feel scared or anxious, I feel alive and free. And when you find someone who makes you feel all those things, you don't ever want to lose them. That's why caring for her is the beginning of my purpose. Another important thing is that she inspires me and not many people do that. When I write songs, I usually turn to the dark parts of my thoughts, explore my mind and all it's vulnerabilities and fears. Jenna, on the other hand, makes me want to write happy songs and romantic lyrics.

Even it's only been a few days since we found out she's pregnant I couldn't help falling in love with her all over again. She looked even more perfect than before. Her hair was glowing, her eyes were even brighter, if that's even possible. Everything felt right. A part of me was a bit scared but most of the time happy that in a few months I'm gonna be a dad.

Zack and Tatum got back from Australia so Jenna and I figured it's a perfect time for a family dinner and to share the happy news with both our families. It was hard keeping it a secret from them because we were both so excited and wanted to tell everybody right away. Still, Jenna thought it's better to have everyone gathered and tell them all at once.

It was around 2pm on a rainy afternoon in Ohio and I was about to meet Josh and discuss some new ideas. These days, more than ever, I felt the need to create. After Josh arrived, we went to the studio and started working on new stuff. He wanted the next record to be with more slow tempo songs and I agreed since the last album was so energetic and fast that we could both use a change. After 2 hours of trying out new ideas, I had to go get ready for the dinner.

"Hey babe, what took you so long?" Jenna asked me when I got home. I kissed her saying traffic was awful.
"Need any help?" I said.
"No, it's OK. I'm almost done." She said smiling. I loved her meals, she was an awsome cook.
I went to our room and saw a message from my dad saying they were going to be a bit late. No surprise there. Living in a big family, you get used to changed plans and delays.

"I got you something." I hugged Jenna and gave her a present I had bought her.
"Aw thank you Ty. I love it." She said while opening it. It was a dress, which the moment I saw I knew it would fit her perfectly. She cupped my face and gave me a big kiss. I smiled and said "You're welcome Jen, anything for you."

It was around 8pm when Jenna's family started arriving. I knew she was happy to see them and I was too. They were always friendly and I was honestly so thankful to have them as my family. Not long after, my parents showed up followed by Zack, Tatum, my sister Maddy and my youngest brother Jay. The dinner was going well, everybody was talking and the atmosphere was really nice. I gave Jenna a look and we both stood up.
"OK guys, Tyler and I have some exciting news for you." She said smiling. "I went to the doctor a few days ago... and it turns out I'm pregnant!"
"We're gonna be parents!" I added.
"Congratulations, guys I'm so happy for you!" Tatum said hugging both of us. "You're gonna be such an amazing mom Jenna." She smiled.
Both of our families started hugging us, saying how happy they were, my mom even started crying even though Jenna and I kept trying to calm her down.
"Have you decided on a name yet?" Jenna's father eventually asked.
"Well, we agreed that if it's a boy I decide and if it's a girl than it's up to Ty." She said.

The rest of the evening was filled with jokes, laughter and talking about the good old days. My parents even brought an old photo album so we all ended up looking photos of us when we were kids. It was moments like this I realized how happy I am to be here, with the people I love and how staying alive was worth it. All the struggles, bad days, tears...everything lead up to this moment right here, with her.

________THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1OO READS💓💓💓 Hope you like this chapter, more coming soon

________
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1OO READS💓💓💓
Hope you like this chapter, more coming soon.
Stay alive |-/
Love you frens
Xoxoxo
-Anita